They really think we are that stupid

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

debris from 2 buildings more than twice it's size.
    so basically, it was like 4 of itself falling on top of itself.

don't have to be a scientist, or a whackjob to figure out why it fell.

1 person likes this.
  2. martin

martin Banned Forever

of course!. you could bring the whole building down with one single spark from a cigarette if you let it burn. people act like they never heard of fire or understand that firefighters simply dont care about stopping a fire from destroying a building when one of the bigggest disasters in american history is 50 yards across the street.

and then these morons, they hear silverstein talknig about how they pull the firefighters out of that building because of priorities, and somehow that means "pulling" the demolition? like he would just say that in an interview! its ludicrous. when i am honest i admit i want the break the nose of every goddamn truther just for being so stupid.

3. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

man, I didn't realize you were that emotional. Sorry that I upset you. I was just having fun batting the ball back and forth on an internet forum. I don't understand why so many people get upset about discussing an issue. It's not like I ever called martin a retard or stupid or something.

Did you watch the Silverstein interview at all?

And as far as this thing called "fire" goes, I am aware of the damage that fire causes. I have to ask if you are aware of the steel "skeleton" structure that actually bears the weight of these high rise buildings? And are you aware of the temperature that steel melts or is unable to provide the support necessary? The temperature of the fires in Bldg 7 never remotely reached the necessary temperatures to cause a collapse.

4. flabengal

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

you are simply willfully ignorant. it is incredibly well documented that the fire weakens steel and causes collapse. but you avoid that information. you are apparently desperate to believe BS, and i dont understand exactly why, perhaps some weird mix of self-importance and stupidity.

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

i wont respond to you anymore, like i said, i ashamed to be the same species as people like you who are so dreadfully horrible and bent on believing lies.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The most obvious way to debunk the truthers' bldg 7 claims are what martin alluded to earlier: It would be impossible to place the explosive charges with out anyone knowing it unless the conspiracy was so massive it included everyone who worked in the building.

The reason we reasonable people get so upset at truthers' insane allegations is that such incredible stupidity gnaws at the part of our brain that allows us to tolerate such nonsense.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Clearly. However, being martin, you then make the logically erroneous conclusion that because you cannot understand a thing . . . then nobody can.

8. flabengal

Of what am I ignorant? The official explanation of 9/11? Actually I am aware of it but have decided it does not make sense based on what I know. If you can name one other instance of a steel framed building collapsing because of an internal fire then I will concede your point, 100%.

I think you will have a hard time doing that because buildings like that do not collapse because of fires. They do collapse because of demolitions though. And the phrase that is used when demolitioning a building is to "pull" it. If you think the firefighters were waiting on instructions from Larry Silverstein on when to exit a building on fire then I cannot help you. The man in charge of this squad of firefighters decides he should consult a businessman on the issue of whether or not to "pull" is crew out of the building? I don't think so.

And last thing.....you seem to agree that the UN IPCC is up to no good and falsifying documents regarding global warming. Why is it you find it impossible regarding Building 7's collapse?

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

final comment: not only was 7 burned, but it was bashed heavily, as were many other buildings, the damage of which was terrible and witnessed personally by me in the days following.

10. flabengal

Buildings don't implode because they are bashed heavily. They might fall over like in an earthquake or something but they don't implode in neat little stacks in their own footprint. And the fires in Bldg 7 were not anything on the order of what took place in the twin towers.