Things to be concerned about...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Blue TurboDog, Sep 5, 2010.

1. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

UNC only really had one big play... The offense for them after the first few possessions was so-so until the 3rd quarter.

LSU's offense sucked, the D was stopping their O, well, until they basically got tired out and started finding a rhythm. Their OC knew what he was doing, ours does not.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

We sure did run the ball on 3rd and long alot for a coaching staff that has total confidence in their starting qb.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

They had a half dozen big plays.

4. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

No, 97 yard... then after that a 24 yard and 20 yard... let me see now 16 yard plays are big plays. My god, delusional. Basically, LSU had two real plays... the rest of the offense blew. Actually, I can't say the offense blew... it sucked like usual.

Crowton is a DC's wet dream. I felt bad for Tolliver, you could see him getting very frustrated. He was like just throw me the damn ball.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

They also had a 74 yard pass play. That was pretty big.

6. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

I stand partial correct then :) 2 big plays, the rest was just normal moving the ball down the field plays.

I thought they played a good offensive game against our D, and I thought our D played great... you simply are going to have problems if your offense can't move the ball. Florida had the same problem today.

I would give our D a B+
    I would give the O a F
    I would give the special teams an A-, missed FG and I think a bad call on the last KO.

NC lost because of special teams IMHO, they gave up too many yards on returns.