Think any of the "Team" reads this forum?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by phlashman, Oct 21, 2007.

1. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

Just wondering if any of the "real" Tigers read this forum...just curious really.

:helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet:

2. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

Might have one or two curious lurkers, though I'm pretty sure the coaches make sure they don't or the players are busy with everything else they don't have the time.

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I know for a FACT that at least ONE player frequents this forum.:thumb:

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Players are discouaged from reading the paper or the internet . . . but people are human.

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Player? or Playa? :hihi:

6. edyel

edyel edyel

I don't know if they do but for the most part this forum is a "live and die LSU football" forum. There are posters here who may not be politically correct in what they say but most here would do anything to benefit the team. I love this team this year and every player on it whether they are starting or are waiting their turn to play.I kind of hope some of the players DO read this forum because it would not take long for them to figure out that we want them to KICK ASS as much as they want to.To all players that read this "Here it comes Bama,here comes the ass whippin' that you have waited for all year".:tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead

7. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Nice post. If they do read this I hope Miles, his staff and all of the Tigers in Uniform understand... WHOOP Saban and the Bama homers badly. This will be known as the official "Les-Ticles Bowl" where Miles proves his are bigger than Saban's.
    Now all of the haters can write about Miles breaking from Saban's shadow and admit who the better Coach is.

8. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Yes, they do.

9. StarsofOrion

StarsofOrion Founding Member

Bama will be swinging for the fence, and are now even more confident after the dominant win yesterday.

10. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

cgisclair doesn't count. :hihi: