Think any of the "Team" reads this forum?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by phlashman, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Good point, I hadn't really considered that perspective!:shock:

Speaking of TE's I sure like Dickson, I don't care if he is slow but he has to be the best number 2 receiver we have right now!
    Byrd is definitely making a case for himself, however.:thumb:

2. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

yeah, we have some very good tight ends that all seem to be the type of guys that give it up for the team... I wish to God we would give them the ball a little more and let them help get matt flynn into a rhythm...

1 person likes this.
  3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

And judging from GulfCoastTiger's locale, and Dickson's hometown, it isn't a stretch to figure out which father we're talking about...

1 person likes this.
  4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Actually I was very pleased that we have thrown the ball their way a few more times lately!

5. Geaux Girl

Geaux Girl Founding Member

At the Bengal Belles senior luncheon, I was getting the signtature of this huge guy and I asked him his position. He said, "Defensive tackle" I said , "Like Glenn Dorsey?" He said, "I'm his back up." I said," I wonder if he ever read all of those hilarious sayings about him on the message boards, like"When the boogie man goes to bed he checks his closet for Glen Dorsey" etc. He said he doesn't read the boards, so I said tell Glen to go to Tiger Forums and look up the wonderful list of sayings about himself because they were funny. So I am sure that Glen Dorsey is at present pouring through these threads looking for that classic one.
    so....:)

Hi, Glen! :thumb: