This arrogance is unreal

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Capt Fun, Dec 30, 2003.

1. cajuntigah

cajuntigah Founding Member

Lids.com is not an LSU supplier or even in the state. The OU stuff is being marketed on their website. Thats a pretty big difference.

2. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

It says that if your team loses then the order will be cancelled and money refunded. They don't ship until 3-5 days after the game so I bet they aren't even made yet. Most likely a computer design.

3. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Hey, let 'em dream

4. Capt Fun

Capt Fun Founding Member

not on our website, or on any LSU affilated website that I have seen...

5. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

What's next? USC having hats like this available. Chances are they already do.

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Hey, they just have all of the screening done and they have the presses ready to run, etc., they haven't printed any yet except for a few for the winning coaches and players to wear on the filed after the game, happens with all championships, we just haven't been in one for so long who knew?

7. VT Sucks

VT Sucks Freshman

I'm sure they have more printed up than just for the coaches and players. I went to the Final Four a few years ago when MD won it all:mad: and when I rode the subway back to the hotel, I passed quite a few MD fans with the national championship shirts, the official locker room ones. Also, I went to the Continental Tire Bowl, after my Virginia Cavaliers won, I saw the players get their tee's, and after the game, I was walking back to the car, passed a souvenier shop, and they were selling the same tees. If LSU wins, you can get the official shirt that the tean got right after the game. You could probably find a souvenir shop inside the Superdome or right outside it, ask them if they have any made, and they might let you buy one.

8. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

*** Order now to reserve your National Championship Merchandise. Quanities are limited. Cards will only be processed if OU wins the National Championship and your entire order will be cancelled in the event of a loss.

All of this stuff is made/printed beforehand so they can hit the shelves the moment the game is over. If you order it now you will not get it before the game. We have a shipment of both teams NC stuff sitting safely locked up in our warehouse at work. I was tempted to wear one home but I don't like the idea of sitting in the unemployment line.:shock:

9. JLMSOONER

JLMSOONER Founding Member

Generally, you will be able to buy a shirt from someone right after the game. They will be walking around trying to sell them. They'll have a few for either school. They can throw away a few $1.00 shirts to sell a few for $15 or $20.

10. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Does the phrase "Dewey Defeats Truman" have any meaning to you?