This article will really piss you off.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Sabertooth, Mar 5, 2003.

1. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Founding Member

This article recieves the literary award for a total lack of class and is a disgrace to the The Daily Mississippian. Take the time to email The Daily Mississippian and express you feelings

Disgraceful Article

2. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Hey here is the Fat Ass' email address if anyone would like to send some friendly emails to him. [email protected]

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I just found it humourous.

I RESENT THAT!!! We were out Monday and Wednesday as well!!:D

Well do get a bit rowdy. After a full day of eating and drinking we are ready to rumble!

He doesn't mention that General Sherman did the patriotic thing and served the country he loved and he did spare LSU any pillaging. As for the Kingfish, well no comment other than he did great things for LSU and helped make it what it is today.

Geez I could probably go on about these parts i quoted a bit more and just about comment on every senetence he wrote but alas, I must go back to doing an assignment for class, yes Peter we DO have school tommorow.

4. SeN-SaTioN

SeN-SaTioN Founding Member

He is an idiot. Does he not know that Ole Miss flies the CONFEDERATE flag with an armed Rebel on it. Did someone forget to tell Ole Miss that the war was over. He talked about how the original Louisiana Tigers were a ban of slavery-supporting soldiers, and its true. However we let that part of history be history. I wonder if flying the confederate flag hurts recruiting for them. I would think African-American students would not appreciate going to a school that continues to disrespect and offend.

5. Purple Jungle

Purple Jungle Founding Member

look at that guy...he has the appearance of a guy who's never been out of the COUNTY

6. SeN-SaTioN

SeN-SaTioN Founding Member

Looks like he needs a girlfriend or something. Maybe a trip down to Mardi Gras could have done him good. He needs to relieve some stress. Someone give that man a hug, or a steak!

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hey - Lets start a collection fund to give that guy an all expense paid trip to New Orleans where he will stay in one of the sleazy motels on Airline Highway with all the booze he can drink and a hooker or 2 He sounds like he needs to get drunk and get laid We can call it the "Help this man get a life" fund

8. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

If Louisiana is such a rotten place, why did their hero, Archie Manning, decide to live there even after leaving the Saints? It just sounds like someone trying to justify living in Oxford, Mississippi.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

He's in the wrong media. He's got the face for radio. Dude's got more hair on his eyebrows than on his head. And for those LSU defenders who choose to respond directly to Osama Bin Lardass: Please learn to spell.

10. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

reading this article this morning makes

LSU's ass-whipping that much more enjoyable. I hope this penis got in a few hotty-totties before the second half, cuz there sure not much to yell about after that.

I should probably try to bring myself around to hating Ole Miss, but because they are utter non-contenders in just about every sport, I really can't get too fired up about this supposed "rivalry."