This guy is making a movie about the greatest fans.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by saltyone, Apr 13, 2005.

1. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I'm submitting my little brother. There is no bigger LSU fan. He was diagnosed with cancer in 2000. In 2001, after enduring a grueling round of chemo and radiation in Houston, he and my parents drove back to West Monroe, unloaded their luggage, packed clean clothes, and drove to Atlanta for the SEC Championship game. He did this while hooked up to an IV. Not only did he attend the game, he gave Tenn. hell afterward. Four years later and three major operations, he has not missed a single game. The picture of him climbing that ramp in Atlanta with the stinking IV bottle is priceless.

2. OpelousasLSUFan

OpelousasLSUFan Founding Member

You brother is a TRUE DIE-HARD FAN. Hope he continues to do well and support the TIGERS!

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Yeah, I've got to admit, that's pretty hard-core. Mad props to little brother...
    hope he's doing all right.

4. purplejoe

purplejoe Founding Member

We are truly the most rabid, obsessed, redneck, drunk since wednesday, love them win they win, hate them when they lose, coonass, live,eat, breathe, sleep fans in AMERICA. I dare you to find better fans. Were f **king nuts man.:geauxtige

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Yea, at times at the bowl games, I tend to think of us as coonass Raider Fan. At times you couldn't be prouder, and at other times, you wonder what's wrong with 'em!

And SaltyOne, your bro's got a real shot at greatest fan! That's awesome. Hell, you even got GMan to use the phrase "mad props," which I NEVER thought would come outta his keyboard!:thumb:

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If l'il bro doesn't win, it's fixed.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I smell a northern/yankee/Big 10 production. Look at the map shown on the promo. There is no Baton Rouge, Tuscaloosa, Auburn, Gainesville or Austin. There is, however, State College, PA. Oh, and Sacramento is misspelled.

8. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

You're just not reading enough of my posts. I give credit where credit is due. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

9. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

Yeah!!! What he said! Except I'm not in college anymore so I've only been drunk since Thursday.:thumb:

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

So as not to leave anyone hanging, my brother is doing pretty good. He has some great scars and still goes to Houston every three months, he schedules his visits around LSU athletics of course. His hair has grown back. All last year he wore a purple wig to the games. He'll be down at the spring game this weekend. Thanks for the encouragement from ya'll. I'm going to call him and have him read the posts. He'll get a kick out of it.