This guy is making a movie about the greatest fans.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by saltyone, Apr 13, 2005.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Oh I read all of 'em, but it's quite an accomplishment to get an old guy to give "mad props!" :hihi::thumb: Attaboys, or good job, sure, but mad props? Brother of SaltyOne -- you've got some fans here!!!

2. jrltiger

jrltiger Founding Member

Wow, I was going to subit myself, but there's not way I can even compete with that. Your brother's amazing.

But our fanbase as a whole is the best, no doubt about it.

3. purplejoe

purplejoe Founding Member

I guess they still dont know who the greatest fans are. We all know who the hell is in charge here though. All respects to my boy Scrappy, but the North aint got Sh*t on what we got right here in LSU country baby. We ARE the greatest fan base for any sport in any country in any state ANYWHERE!!!! That even includes those great baseball fans in STL for you Scrapiron.:hihi: Those crappy movie makers can make movies about supposed great fans, but without visiting SEC country, you see nothing. No one tailgates, drinks, party's or gets flat out wild like them boys and girls in the SEC. Plus, we gots the finest hotties on the Planet. The co-eds at LSU are head, shoulders and fine as#es above everyone. :thumb: Sorry I'm so giddy, but LSU winning last nite, gettin a lil pay raise at work:wink: , and the lil lady feeling frisky has got me cranked up. Even the Total Sports Radio baseball bashing was enjoyable today. I dont think anything could ruin my day. I LOVE LSU!!!!:lsup: :eek:ldskule: :helmet: :crystal: ... OHHHH by they way OLE MISS, you better look out cuz you coming to the Box and were looking for some fresh tigah bait. :eek:lefire:

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Holy crap,.....We need to bottle us some of purplejoe. For those times when your feeling alittle down and out. To hell with Southern Comfort, I got me some of this here purplejoe stuff. It'll get ya feeling real good.:hihi: