This guy needs to be assassinated

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

This is one of the dumbest posts I've every read.
    I'm sorry but I guess you don't think that would have any affect on us or the planet, Imagine the radiation and the weather changes if nothing else.
    We tried your strategy in WWII and look what It cost us.

2. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

You are comparing a fight between Iran and Isreal to WW2. That is what's dumb. And your warmongering isn't far behind. You must be one of those SF conservatives.

3. Sourdoughman

Well I agree with some of what you say but you are crazy to think that a nuclear strike between Iran and Israel wouldn't effect us.
    Someone correct me here if I'm wrong but a nuclear strike could effect our
    weather, radiation fallout not to mention the world's economy.
    Honestly, please, someone educate me if I'm wrong?:redface:

4. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

That would all depend on size of course. Not to mention I don't think a country so close would be sending the largest nuclear weapon they have to only have that come back and have negative consequences to themselves. It just doesn't make any sense. Not to mention we are half way around the freaking world.

5. Sourdoughman

We all know Ahmadinejad is a nut case.
    I wouldn't count on him being a rational person.
    They can always sell these weapons to terrorists or possibly join with them to set off a nuclear device in this country or several countries so that his Imom will reappear.

I agree that it would depend on size but I think this nut might wipe out his country and himself just to wipe out Israel for the above reasons.
    I think that someone hopefully Israel will take out their capability before its too late.
    I don't see us doing anything, Obama is too busy feeding his ego and trying to build an alter for himself to be worshiped.

6. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Like I said there is nothing for us to do. Let them whipe each other out.

7. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

For anyone thinking that Israel has balls, or good judgement when it comes to dealing with the people trying to destroy it, I offer two words:

Lockerbie Bomber

Hey, what's wrong with trading a mass murderer for oil?

Oh wait, here are two more words...

Samir Kuntar

Here's an exerpt from Wiki:
    Kuntar was convicted in an Israeli court for murder of an Israeli policeman, Eliyahu Shahar, 31 year-old Danny Haran, and Haran's 4-year-old daughter, Einat Haran, whom he killed with blunt force against a rock. He was also convicted of indirectly causing the death of two-year-old Yael Haran by suffocation, as her mother, Smadar, tried to quiet her crying while hiding from Kuntar. [2] In 1980 Kuntar was sentenced to four life sentences.[2]

He was traded to Hezbollah, in return for the freaking DEAD BODIES of two Israeli soldiers.

Israel is the last country on Earth that needs to be making the calls on how to best deal with Iran. They'd let Osama Bin Laden free if it meant they could drop the price of their gasoline by a few dimes.

8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

You do realise there's a treaty an existance that states If/When Isreal is ever invaded or attacked, we the US will waste no time in coming to their aid and fighting their fight right? Which if that were to happen, would basically be the beginning of the end for everyone. Not a good idea to hope for something like that.

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

thats not the scenerio i picture with iran having nuclear capability.

the most likely use would be them passing off nuclear material to terrorists for use in dirty bombs. imo, that is the more immediate concern. and one that would be aimed directly at the u.s., and on u.s. soil.

a very big reason to "give a ****."

10. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Also Iran doesn't need to detonate a nuclear device ON american soil to send us back in time 150+ years... Wasn't all that long ago a national security advisor said the most likely scenario involving Iran and the US was a nuclear EMP attack off the the east coast (the east coast being the largest concentrations of people in this country)... launched from a portable launch pad off a cargo ship several hundred miles off the coast...

1 person likes this.