This guy needs to be assassinated

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 22, 2009.

1. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Obviously you have never been to Israel. I have many friends there and recommend you visit sometime.

Some of you should keep your ****ing comments to yourself about matters you know nothing about.

2. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

War Mongering at it's best.

And you having friends there bears no weight for anyone else.

3. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

War mongering my ass rex. I would love nothing more than for everyone to leave Israel the hell alone. I was fortunate enough to spend quite a bit of time living and working with the Israelis, they're good people surrounded by garbage. If you are ever lucky enough to have the opportunity to visit there, your opinion will most likely change.

4. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

My opinion probably wouldn't change. I friends that live in other countries and I respect their own country as sovereign and can take care of their own issues without the USA pushing their own political agenda upon them.

Giving Israel money and "support" means **** when we give their enemies the same treatment.

YouTube - Ron Paul SC Debate on Israel Question 4 - 01/10/2008

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

take israel out of the equation for a minute..... forget they even exist.

do you think the us should intervene or take a stance on iran developing or having nukes? why or why not?

1 person likes this.
  6. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

I don't and I think the US dictating to them what to do is hypocritical. Not to mention they don't have the launching power to come near us.

I think diplomacy prevails and trying to secure peace by the barrel of a gun doesn't work.

Iran is the least of my worries when it comes to foreign policy.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

so that the iranian govt is a big supporter of terrorists and terrorism, and that they would (without a doubt, imo) pass off nuclear weapons grade materials or nuclear weapons to terrorists, doesnt worry you?

launching power doesnt mean sh*t in this case. there are lots of other ways to deliver it against our allies, and us.

8. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Terrorists need a reason to attack. What do you think their reasoning is? We need to think about our foreign policy.

Whether they are supporters or not I'm sure it's up to a huge debate and speculation. Heck we even supported SH and OBL at one time, does that mean we supported terrorists also?

Imposing these sanctions on Iran and becoming isolationists doesn't make any sense. Pre-emptive strikes = just war theory out the window.

None of this is in the American tradition or for the interest of our national security.

RP sums up the Iranian nuclear program pretty well:
    YouTube - Dr. Paul on the Iranian Nuclear Program

9. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

I was wondering when the Ron Paul nonsense would start.

1 person likes this.
  10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Rex would love nothing more than to have Ron Paul's baby.

2 people like this.