This is a good time for Radio

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scrappy, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

[​IMG]

VY is smoooooth. Had a heckuva game. MVP.

2. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

is it football season yet? :hihi:

3. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Well I apologize for not making myself clear for some. The show is Total Sports Radio. It's on from 11am-12pm monday-Friday. I host the show with Blake Andrews. You can listen on the web at www.thescore1210.com . In regards to the show being more time....Not happening any time in the near future. We have to have a specific amount of time of ESPN radio. Plus, were new and down on the pecking order on the station. Everyone else has been there for quite some time. So, it will remain one hour. For Brett, thanks for letting me give a few "plug" so to speak. I'll make sure to speak highly of your board on air.

4. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

np Josh, just some out-of-towners :po: :cuss: :po: :cuss: kinda confused.

5. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

It was just a joke to him. No Offense.

[​IMG] [​IMG].

6. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Thanks guys,

Were trying to get as many listeners as possible. From what I understand we must be doing a pretty good job of it. The shows numbers are pretty dang good.

7. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

Pic didn't come through, look again.

No problem....

8. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Until there's another source, oxygen will be the most used substance by the lungs to continue breathing...

Until we perfect alternative fuel methods, gasoline will be the only thing we fill our tanks with...

...and until there is something else on worth listening to, you'll continue to get "default" listeners...I also wonder how you got your "in" on the show...Couldn't be your last name, could it?

Get real...Brett, if you knew how derided this show is...People call the hosts-especially Flake Andrews-out on air for their total lack of knowledge of sports knowledge...and they can't even back themselves up.

They can't remember anyone's name, Andrews has wet dreams about the Hornets dance team Honeybees...and to be honest, I can't think of anything I'd rather listen to less when it comes to sports talk radio...

A spade is a spade...and my $0.02 is my $0.02...But Total Sports Radio should change its name to Total Crap...

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Sometimes (and this is one of those times) TE is wise beyond belief. and sometimes he........ :)

10. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Thats your opinion buddy....but I dont think im crap. I do my homework, and I know I dont know everything. I dont claim to. I'm 18, I'm not gunna know every single little detail from everything ever in sports. But for being 18, I think im pretty damn sports knowledgeable and I'm a good host. Take that how you will, but I'm not going to see myself short.