This is a Great Board!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by joetiger, Sep 3, 2002.

1. joetiger

joetiger Founding Member

I actually just found out about it and am happy to be here! I like the format; very easy to use and peruse.

I figure since this is my first post, I'll throw my two cents in:

Regarding the VT game, the Tigers seemed asleep until the 3rd quarter...I really wasn't too surprised that we started off slowly; with a new QB making his first start, I knew there would be jitters, but I was hoping we'd settle down and get a rythm going a lot earlier than we did.

As far as the defense, I thought Bradie James was flying all over the place--he is going to be great in the middle this year. The secondary is much-improved and Lavalais looked really good up front. With the exception of a couple of plays, I thought we were smart and reacted well on D.

I think the best thing to take away from Sunday is that this game is behind us and hopefully we've worked out the cobwebs enough to start getting some momentum going. The Citadel this weekend will be a great game-experience opportunity to get the rythm going and to work on correcting all of the bad things from this past weekend.

Geaux Tigers!!

2. joetiger

joetiger Founding Member

Well, coincidentally, I just emailed a bunch of folks.

Strangely, I registered for this board last year, then for some reason I couldn't find it again...Good to be back.