This is how UT and A&M fans show their class

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Dec 17, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Just wanted to let my fellow tigers in on a post I found.

It is amazing how some schools preach class, talk about being elite etc etc.

Take a look at this post. All the internet boards I have been to this one is the most insulting and classless thing I have ever seen. The confusing part is it is a UT fan posted it.

http://www3.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=181579&page=1&forum_id=6

Just amazing. People wonder when they ask me where I am from and I say. I live in Dallas but I am NOT a Texan. I am from Louisiana...

2. Ole War Skule

Ole War Skule Founding Member

kinda asking for it...

what do you expect them to say about the Krewe of Ragoo?

'fine bunch of upstanding alumni, I wish UT and A&M grads looked like that?'

'it sure is great to see a bunch of kids bonging beer?'

They may have a point you know....

I know it's not politically correct on LSU boards to talk badly of the 'Krewe', but I be prouder if they wore 'bama colors than LSU's....

cheers!

3. TexasTigers

Ole War, read the whole post again. Make fun of the Krewe all you want. None of us care about that. See the disparaging remarks about Louisiana, the graduates of LSU, the ROTC of LSU on and on. Why is it people from A&M and UT need to insult an entire population of very proud people. People who are not worse or better then people from Mighty Texas..

As I said in my response, make fun of Ragoo all you want. To us that is funny, but leave the fine people of Louisiana, our men and women of the ROTC, and all the upstanding Americans who have worked hard to get a degree from an excellent institution such as LSU.

It is that holier then thou crap that spews from this state, my company moved me to that makes all of us glad we dont have to deal with A&M or UT on a regular basis.

This post is classess.. You know some of us are very proud of our state and our heritage. Also damn proud our fathers and grandfathers are LSU graduates.

We could care less about the Krewe of Ragoo. Read the post again, this time check your Attention Deficit Disorder at the door.

The Funny thing, they all talk about how we are stupid and any A&M grad is far superior to anyone from Louisiana. My company moved me here to Manage.. Get this
    2 Aggies
    1 Longhorn
    2 Red Raiders
    1 Iowa State
    1 McNeese State

The good news everyone of those people are classy, hard workers and I am proud to be working with them. Even though they report to me, and I hired each one of them.
    Hmm, I guess an LSU degree is not so bad after all.

4. TexasTigers

Hell the title alone should be embarrassing to any and all A&M fans.
    "LSU Fans are stupid Idiots"
    What the hell is that !!!!!

I am sure our Admin would not allow something like this on our board. Sure we can make fun of some silly fans like our Ragoo crowd. But I am sure, if we sunk to a post insulting and entire segment of the population. I surely hope they would delete it.

We will leave that kind of trash and classlessness to the few people of A&M and UT that thrive on that stuff.

5. PlaneauxTiger

PlaneauxTiger Founding Member

Well, what are you mad about...

I don't understand what you are mad about. We do the same thing to other schools. I recall one really unattractive, toothless lady wearing Univ of Alabama gear that is posted every year as an "Alabama cheerleader." We don't post pictures of the "normal" fans because that wouldn't be funny or insulting.

The fact is, the guys in the photographs did this stuff and they are fans of LSU. Unless the pictures are altered, it appears that minor children are funneling beer and they are doing suggestive things with an inflatable doll for all to see (and photograph). It is shameful. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at these guys who behave this way while representing our fan base.

I'm all about getting loaded and raising hell at a game but this crosses the line of good taste.

6. TexasTigers

Jeez everyone pay attention. I am not complaining about making fun of the Krewe of Ragoo, or the drinking. I could care less.

My point is all the attacks against EVERYONE from Louisiana and all the insults to ALL of us who worked hard to get a degree.

Nevermind, you missed the point. Which was, make fun of some fans, make fun of our coach. Who cares.

The holier then thou, where unless you went to stupid A&M you are below them. Like I said, I have A&M grads below me professionally, got one above me. Leave the personal stuff out of it, the Fine men and women of the ROTC, etc etc. But I guess I am the only one who cares.

So just forget it, I am not going back there anyway.

7. chuck

chuck Founding Member

Texastiger!

STOP MAKING FUN OF THE KREWE OF RAGOO!!!!!

:D

8. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Looks to me like those kids are funneling coca-cola, not beer.

(but at least they can work on their technique now so they will be ready when they turn 21:D )

9. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Were you expecting anything different Tiger fans? Texas is without question the most arrogant state in the Union. They fancy themselves God's gift to the world, masters of everything, and football and tailgating are no exceptions. The truth is, Texas is nothing but a vast landfill of the waste product from the materials God used to create our beautiful state.

I'm not defending the Krewe of Ragoo. They are a bunch of drunken idiots, and they don't try to hide it. They are not the kind of people I like to hang out with before a Tiger game, but that's just me. I'm a tad bit more conservative than most, and my idea of fun is not funneling beer or being lewd with an inflatable doll. But to take pictures of one of the most rowdy tailgating groups in all of Tigerland and use it to paint all of LSU folks and Louisiana with the broad "classless" brush is uncalled for. I'm sure if I hung out at an A&M or UT game, I could also find some serious pockets of white trash cluttering the stands and parking lots. It is Texas, after all.

Pay no mind to the Aggies. Texas A&M University, an institution who's collective incompetence is outweighed only by it's arrogance. Same goes for all of Texas. Let them play with their farm animals, since that's their only idea of how to have fun.

10. Tree of classlessness:

-------
    -Florida-
    --------------------

aTm Aubrun

--------------------------------------

VTech Texas Alabama

------------------------------------------------------