This is how UT and A&M fans show their class

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Dec 17, 2002.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: Re: Call me crazy..

Better than a blow up heifer.

2. Aggie Fran

Aggie Fran Founding Member

diehardLSU

That thread was started by a whorn. Looks like you are blaming the wrong people for taking the pictures.

3. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

My apologies...

...but the question still stands ;)

And for the arrogant Texas fans take a look at the entire strip of crank fiends, hookers, homeless people, and cross dressers otherwise known as Guadeloupe Street. Hell, the campus is right in the middle of all that. Maybe when I was there I should have taken some pictures....

on the flipside I do agree, had these losers never been out there doing this kind of stuff we wouldn't be so embarassed about it b/c there would be no pictures. Speaking of the pictures what is this guy doing with a whole bunch of pictures of guys screwing an inflatable doll anyway?

4. Hub

Hub Founding Member

And boy I bet they are proud to have fans like this. Think of the fun we could have with this idiot. Talk about backwards ass. Once, you've seen the pic.....think about it.....do you really think all UT fans are like this.......no. Just like the Faggies/Whorens know those picks of Ragoo & Co are not typical of LSU fans. Just used the pics as a means to try to be funny.

Let's just kick the shit out of em on jan 1 and it won't matter anymore

5. Aggie Fran

You know how those people in Austin are...... If you ain't cool with dudes being with dudes, don't go to that school.

To answer your question, A&M won a Big XII Championship in 1998. Something that tu has yet to do with Mack Brown at the helm. But since then, we have been mediocre.......that is why RC was fired after this 6-6 season.

6. Thira

Thira Freshman

Think the Aggies believe in inbreeding??? Check out the Golden Girls. Now Aggies, hug your toxic waste babes!

7. Aggie Fran

Wow, I can't believe you registered to say absolutely nothing that makes sense.

8. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

huh?????

9. Longhorn24

Longhorn24 Freshman

I am not here to stand up for

anyone who posts on Aggie boards.

But the supposed Horn guy just posted the pictures and made comments about them. Y'all are saying that would be acceptable. The Aggies are the one's trashing LSU and Louisianna.

Two supposed Horns posted to that thread. One posted the pics only and the other was demeaning aNm.

I say the problems you would have would be with the aggies.

The picture of the fat person with UT colors was originally a Sooner fan, I believe. I have seen this picture in just about everyone's colors. Mainly, Big XII but the photo shop software can do some amazing things.

As a Longhorn fan I appreciate the fact that LSU is a much better team than the record shows. I know we will lose this game if we don't come ready to play. Even if we are ready it will be tough.

LSU has a great defense. We do too. LSU has problems with their offense. We do too. I think y'all are better on special teams than us. I don't know for sure.

But I will tell you one thing. With Roy Williams healthy, our offense is totally different. Ask KSU. They could do absolutely nothing with him and they are ranked # 1 in total defense I believe.

I would much rather talk football. That is why I don't visit the smack boards.

I am of the opinion that this thread really should have gone there with the original content.

I may be and probably am wrong. It just seemed that would fit better there.