This is PATHETIC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DownOnTheBayou, Oct 20, 2007.

1. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

LSU is playing like a bunch of pansies tonight. Auburn has a HORRIBLE f'n offense and yet Pelini doesn't believe in getting pressure on a bullchit QB.

Amazing how the first 3 1/2 games we were blitzing like gangbusters and killin people, so Miles/Pelini have decided to fix something that wasn't broken and our defense has gone to ABSOLUTE CRAP.

I also love how KW doesn't get another touch after breaking a 46 yd TD screen pass. All KW does is make big plays and doesn't see the field. ABSOLUTELY DREADFULL!

It's like we are allergic to success. Like I've said all year long, the only team that can beat LSU is LSU. And we're gonna do it for a second week in a row and knock ourself out of the NC game.

2. Purple Reign

Purple Reign Founding Member

Exactly what I said last week.

If something works, we trash it.

3. True Grit

True Grit Founding Member

We need to stop playing a soft zone. And blitzing a bit more would be good. OUr offense hasnt been horrible.

If Ryan hadnt fumbled this game would be tied at the worst.

4. Purple Reign

Purple Reign Founding Member

Close.

We'd be down 3. Don't forget that AU drove like 80 yards on us late in the half.

5. offshoretrash

offshoretrash Founding Member

I can't remember the last time I've seen our DL get equalized and defense get picked a part like this for 2 games in a row. Lester gets 5 yrd every time he touches it.

What have we got to lose at this point they need to send the house. BC does not handle pressure well, he tends to make a lot of mistakes.