This is Who Aubbie

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Sep 2, 2002.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

I am so sick of Auburn fans so lets get this done Yes you have beat us before and yes we have beaten you. But lets go to the stats.

Football
    1 LSU is ahead in the overall wins with 19 to 16.

2 LSU has more SEC titles with 8 Aubbie 5

3 LSU has more SEC Championship over the decades 6 different Decades that LSU has won SEC Championships Auburn in 2, may I note that Auburn won 4 in the 80's when they got caught cheating and LSU has Won in the SEC Championship new Format Auburn has not.

4 Nationachamps.net has LSU with 2 national titles Auburn 1 but we only count 1 at LSU.

5 Do I even need to go into the Womens and Mens Track

6 Baseball You get the picture

What do you have the lead over LSU maybe Swimming I think we lead in all Basketball Stats but I can not get on the website to get them maybe somebody could help Auburn fans not feel so inferior LSU by finding a stat that they lead LSU in. Wait, Wait I got one you have more LOSERS at AUBURN

Somebody Please Help these Guys they need something to hang there hat on.

ITS SO LOUD YOUR DEAF
    I FEEL YOUR PAIN

2. chuck

chuck Guest

you went to LSU right?

Okay . .there is something for Auburn to hang their hat on . .

War Damn Eagle

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Guess that's your mascot of the month?

Baskin Robbin's is the home of 31 flavors, Auburn is the home of 31 mascots.

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I gotta admit. Chuck is great. He is changing me on Auburn fans.

Good one chuck.....

Lay off Chuck guys. He is a nice person, and comes here with good intentions.

Geaux Tigers.

5. chuck

chuck Founding Member

thanks texastigers

I do try to come in and typically add valuable conversations here. However, I will defend my school if attacked . but hopefully in a manner that is not personally offensive . .

By the way . . i own an apology to lsu99 .. .i think . .there are some idiots over on WEN who are really ripping into CTT. Although I am in shock about it . .and I don't feel this is the belief of 90% of Auburn fans . .its definitely out there.

I actually got pretty fired up at these people as anyone who lurks over there probably saw . .

6. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

I READ IT

I feel your pain it sucks being an Auburn fan atleast it looks that way from the outside.

ITS SO LOUD YOUR DEAF