This is why I dont post on Auburn boards

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Oct 24, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I know guys like chuck and the other Auburn lurker here has been great people, I wish Auburn has more fans like them and less like this. I went to an Auburn board to just read a bit to see what they were saying about the game and this is what I found.

Comments about LSU fans and people from Louisiana.

"By virtue of marriage, I somehow lucked into a situation where I am now related to an entire family tree of LSU evil retarded moronic cursing spitting knife wielding rednecks and crawdad loving bafoons."

"This is a Code Red situation with LSU fans coming to town. We need to have the fire department on full alert.

Since President Bush is coming to town, maybe he could call out the National Guard. This could get ugly with 10,000 ugly LSU rednecks roaming downtown Auburn. "

Classy Huh ??

I hope LSU fans can act a bit different and keep the insults off the boards..

Wont go back there, I have had enough.
    Geaux Tigers

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

So far so good (with a few exceptions;) )

As long as we try to keep the smack on the smack board, this forum should have a higher standard of class, and will be a better board for it. (And those who do like the smack still have a place for it too)

3. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

?

Gee, I love that Im "the other Auburn lurker". Actually my name is Morgan. ;) I dont know what board you read that on, but there are some of your own LSU faithfull who go onto Auburn boards for no other reason than to flame, and stir stuff up. And yes some Auburn people do that as well, but I have yet to see any over here. I know a few jackasses that I would like to personally remove from the Auburn Family, but other than that the people I know ARE the classy fans, the ones who when they see you, or any other visitor on game day will just shake their shaker and say WAR EAGLE when you walk by and leave it at that. We'll talk football with you or whatever. Please just remember we all have our "fair share" of THOSE type of fans.

WAR EAGLE!!

4. TexasTigers

Right AuMorgan. I could not remember your name ;)

Yes there are a few LSU fans on that board that are making big jerks of themselves.

My only point it is, yes those LSU fans are idiots, but why not attack them. That I would undertand.

But why insult an entire state of people. A State of people that I happen to think are very wonderful people.

That is the problem, attack posters if they act like an idiot, but time after time I read just attack after attack on Alabama or everyone from Louisiana (We are trash, rednecks blah blah blah)

Look it is just words, but I welcome guys like yourself here, LSU and Rivals fans are what makes this board great.
    I am just hoping LSU fans here can keep any insults they are inclinded to hurl at Tubby or the poster who warranted those insults and keep the fine people of the state of Alabama, Auburn or the many fans they have.

I hate Tubby, with a passion but I have no beef with my fellow southeners.
    Geaux Tigers.

5. la tigra

la tigra Freshman

Don't people realize that everyone from the south is rednecks??
    haha

6. Tuwho?

Tuwho? Banned Forever

What area of Auburn is slated to be burned this year?

7. AUMorgan21

How about we have a fire-free game this year. Besides the game is too early for any flames over the stadium this year. :)

WAR EAGLE!!

8. AUMorgan21

Supposedly it was a grill that had been left burning too close to the hanger out there. But campus is well equiped with hot charcoal little dumpster things this year. :p

WAR EAGLE!!

9. TexasTigers

It was a P.E building if I remember.

Man that was a crazy scene.

Yeh lets not have any fires this game.

(Except for the Fireing of Tubs !!!!) ;)

Geaux Tigers

10. AUMorgan21

It was one of the little ROTC hangers out there by where the RVs park. Im not sure if it burnt all the way to the ground, but I think it would be a safe bet to say that it did. But Im not positive, that was the year before I started school down here. There are still some pretty awesome pictures of it floating around down here.

WAR EAGLE!!