This lady grates my nerves

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUBayouBengals, Dec 1, 2004.

1. mgreer1

mgreer1 Founding Member

Dallas I know several people who work at Zwolle, I grew up around that area. In fact one of my good friends from high school is now a basketball coach there, maybe I need to warn him in advance. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. friday

friday Founding Member

It doesn't matter. she was obviously discriminated which means she had a good case. why do you think LSU settled? the school doesn't need the bad publicity when we just got over cheating allegations and the overall perception of cheating in the SEC.

do you want to get the reputation of a miami where we know athletes are getting a free pass? anyone who bashes this woman solely based on selfish reasons (i.e., the success of football), needs to get his head checked. nothing should impair the integrity of the university. think before you write something so stupid.

3. Ralph_Wiggum

Ralph_Wiggum Founding Member

You are right, if she said nothing and kept quiet this is the kind of thing that can snowball and get bigger and eventually lead to worse things. If you really care about LSU football you do not want any type of academic dishonesty going on, and want it stopped as soon as possible.

4. You think before YOU say something stupid. Nowhere in here did I say LSU was in the right with the cheating thing. I'm not happy that it happened, my point is is that she stirred way too much crap about it and I am disappointed to see her get paid. As I mentioned her career is NOT in ruins, she is working at a local medical center. Chill.

5. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Bobsled course in the Kinesiology Dept.? :) (just kidding so don't shoot)

6. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

I think the report was on bobsleding. The course was probably 'Things to do in the snow' or something complicated like that.

I guess the course on watching cartoon network was full.

7. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

LSU has the best bobsled team in the SEC. Why do you think all of the Jamaican track athletes come to LSU to train?

8. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

I didn't think another person as sarcastic as me existed.....how bout that... :thumb:

I am not seeing the point of those who think she was wrong in getting anything out of this. If I was in the same position, I would expect something. You know how much it would suck to have chumps taking away your classes and you don't get your tuition back or anything?....all because you were being honest. Today's society sucks if everyone expects this to go without consequences, IMHO...