This ought to Piss a Few People Off......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Hub, Sep 26, 2003.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Ole Piss is a disgrace. I guess the SEC needs you bottomdwellars so that the LSU's of the conference can have sure wins on the schedule.

Any state where the word "peckawood " is used in everyday language should stay quiet and realize they are almost as backward as those hillbillies from Arkansas.

It is fabulous for the State of Louisiana to have such backward neighbors as Mississippi and Arkansas. It also makes people want to fly in to Louisiana or come through Texas to get there so they dont have to be afraid of getting eaten by you human flesheaters.

I didnt even mention the inbreeding. I felt like being nice.

Geaux Tigers

2. terry cox

terry cox Founding Member

Regarding the Ole Miss fan who thinks the grove experience is exceptional: It is exceptional in the context of a college campus which is undersized by SEC standards and which is located in a town which is more underdeveloped than any SEC hometown and which is located in a dry county in the middle of an economically depressed area. The grove is the shining gem in the Ole Miss universe.

3. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Its exceptionally crappy. What kind of deush bad wears a sport coat to a football game in the summer time. At Stale Piss the answer is everyone.

4. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Who cares? When is the last time Ole Miss won an SEC championship???

5. tigerb8

tigerb8 Founding Member

And just for the uninformed, LSU, has one one of the most beautiful landscaped campus's in America! I believe they were voted #5 in the nation by a architectural engineering organization.

6. TennesseeTiger

I truly believe that the architecture of Tiger Stadium is second to none. Having been to the revered Neyland Stadium, I can say that it has nothing on Tiger Stadium. Beautiful...simply beautiful.

7. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Speaking of Neyland. I saw on another board (I think woopig) a fan giving his explanation of the stadium and seating. These aren't his exact words but it went something like this:

Go get your childs car seat out of the car. Climb up on the roof of your house with it. Sit it down and cram your ass into it and sit for 3 hours. That is Neyland Stadium

8. TennesseeTiger

The seat I sat in each time was wide enough. Maybe that pig fan was a wider person than me? What I didn't like was that the stadium goes straight up. Tiger Stadium is nicer...really. And to cover the original concrete facade at Neyland with the steel supports for the upper decks really looks cheap. I'm glad LSU chose concrete for the upper deck supports.

9. LSUChicageaux

LSUChicageaux Founding Member

To hubreb:
    This is my very first post here, and I thought I'd get off on the right foot (not ON my right foot, start with saltpeter). The Grove is like a high school party.

It's like a sad play - where the participants believe they're involved in something special, and the audience is in on the joke. Too-long hair to the eyebrows, jutting out from under a too-bent dirty white hat...what's wrong with a grossly overweight fan making eyes out of his nipples in his team's colors? Because that's just a Saturday for a Tiger fan, but that's a date for a Rebel (well, just add more mayonnaise and a 30-gallon bag of dog feces).

Sundresses are not football fare. They're just not. Names like Hiram, Saniford, women named "Sussy" or "Belle;" with a scene like that, how do you keep your watered-down toddy...well...down?

Ah, too long already. Beating LSU a few times is not a big deal. Winning games when they matter is. It's hard to convince folks here in Chicago that the SEC is a dominant conference when everyone can see Ole Miss lose to Memphis on TV. Thumbs up, guys!

10. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

That's funny.