This pic was on the front page of the Lexington Herald-leader

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Nov 10, 2002.

1. will0945

will0945 Freshman

"yeah i got shoved over, but who ever shoved me was wussy and didnt show their face, i thouhgt it was a player at first, but i heard they had it on local news, they said it was a fan, but im not sure exactly... email the local newspapers around here and try to get them to put that pic in the paper.
    peace,
    -lsu cow"

I hope you are happy with yourself, it must feel really good to taunt a crying athlete after a huge loss for his team, and you arent even an athlelete, it would be different is you had played and been through a loss like that and know how they feel, but your just a band member, those players go out and bust thier asses every day for thier team, and to have you, someone who is not an athelete and does not know what it means to be an athelete, taunting them is just ridiculous........I'm glad I didnt see you doing that at the game, because I would still be in jail if I would have.......all I can say is I hope you are proud of youself, and next time we play in Lexington I hope you show up.

P.S. I liked and respected LSU before this game, but after thier fans storming our feild, and how obnoxious there were trash talking during & after the game.......well....I will put it this way.....if LSU burned down, I would piss on the ashes.

2. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

YOUR PIC

You are going to be framed in my house forever.

THE MOST FAMOUS COW IN LOUISIANA.

3. will0945

will0945 Freshman

I will most likely be back to talk basketball come basketball season, I am just really pissed off now, once I cool down I am a likeable guy......peace, Will.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Cool your jets dude..

He already said he wasn't taunting the player but the fans who were in his face 1 minute earlier. Why don't you direct your rage toward the frat punk with the blue tie who was making a beeline toward Randell when he suddenly realized that something had gone horribly wrong.

5. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

WILL0945

SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE STILL CRYING YOU BIG BABY!!!! SOME UK FANS STARTED CALLING ME AN LSU PUSSY IN FRONT OF MY WIFE SO DONT GIVE ME THAT CRAP BUT FUNNY THING IS I COULD NOT FIND HIM AFTER I STOPPED JUMPING UP AND DOWN 30 MIN LATER.

HAIL MARY, THE LORD IS FOR LSU

6. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

Oh, you mean the way KY fans were about to storm the field, were trash talking, etc.? If you are prepared to dish it out, be prepared to eat it.

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Will,

I wont comment on your post about pissing on our school if it was burning. That was classy.

Let me ask you, I assume you have no problem with the guy in the tie running at our QB while the game was still on, and was trying to see if the pass was caught. Of course about 10 feet from our QB he stopped to realize he had just lost.
    But I guess your kids going onto the field DURING the game, to taunt an player still playing is O.K

Also the person in that picture said he was NOT taunting the player.

Sorry you lost, but comments like yours are uncalled for.

If that is all you got, pissing on LSU, dont bother and come back about baseball.
    I know you are upset, but it is a football game.

8. will0945

will0945 Freshman

Re: WILL0945

GOOD FOR YOU. YOU SAID "SOME UK FANS", AND THEN YOU GO ON TO SAY "I COULD NOT FIND HIM"......IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER TO CALL ME A BIG BABY THEN GO AHEAD...AND NO I DID NOT CRY....and isnt all caps annoying to read???

9. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Re: Mooooo!

Hey Will, thought I might save you the trouble of reading this post in its entirety by reposting the pertinent information and boldening it so that its easier on your eyes. In fact, here it is one more time.

Im glad to know we will have your assistance squelching the smoldering ashes of our university if the need arises.

10. will0945

will0945 Freshman

But the thing is that it is on Kentucky's field, If this game was at LSU's feild I would totally expect to hear trash talk, and if UK was a good enough team I would expect the LSU fans to rush the feild and take the goal posts.