This pic was on the front page of the Lexington Herald-leader

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Nov 10, 2002.

1. will0945

will0945 Freshman

Re: Re: Mooooo!

Do you expect me to believe him the he wasent taunting the player....he was behind the player because that was where the camera was??? C'mon, Why not get in front of the player...doesnt that make more since??

I admit the piss on LSU comment was ocer the edge, but I was expressing my anger(in a bad way), and AFTER the game I had 3 LSU fans(@ diff. times) get in my face screaming "UK sucks!!" etc....

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The day LSU fans tear down the posts after a win over Ky is the day I give up being a sports fan...forever.

3. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

We won

You know if you were Auburn, Alabama,Tenn, Ole Miss anybody else except Vandy maybe, yeah Vandy you and Vandy we don,t care what you think hell we don,t even care to go to your site to trash talk. Because its Kentucky. So sorry your team has this happen to them all the time but we dont care just another year that we beat Kentucky. See Ya in 2006 BYE BYE

HAIL MARY, THE LORD IS FOR LSU

4. will0945

will0945 Freshman

I know it was wrong for tha kid to run up to your QB, but again I say, it was no OUR feild.....and I dont support that guy going onto the feild about to taunt your QB, but youall are supporting the cow guy that did that.

5. DeafValleyBatnR

I LOVE THE COW GUY

I am going to give the COW GUY MY TENTH BORN LITTLE GIRL.

I DONT HAVE ANY LITTLE GIRLS RIGHT NOW BUT IF I HAVE 9 HE CAN HAVE THE TENTH.

6. will0945

will0945 Freshman

Re: We won

Kentucky is 6-4.......How old are you??? You seem to have the intellegence of a 12 year-old judging by your posts taking shots at UK, did I ever say LSU was bad and I didnt care if we beat ehm in basketball??? NO......I would go on an on talking about how I dont care about LSU, but it would be stupid and pointless......

7. will0945

will0945 Freshman

Re: I LOVE THE COW GUY

ok????

8. DeafValleyBatnR

NO YOU DID NOT

You did not say LSU was bad I said UK was a terrible football program not an exact quote but you get the point.

9. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

So I suppose when I attend a road game I should just shut up, watch the game, and then leave quietly whatever the outcome? I have no right to express joy over a victory? I should just politely smile at the Home fans who have been yelling insults at me for 3 hours? I'm sorry, but you have no gripe here.

10. will0945

will0945 Freshman

Re: NO YOU DID NOT

Exactly......you said UK was a bad football program for nothing.....I wasent making jokes about LSU.....so why make jokes about UK....it doesnt do any good.