This post got me censored on another board...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Bush has contempt for your children - Rex

How else can you explain that he has given massive tax cuts to his rich friends while running up huge deficits your children will have to pay for?

How else can you explain that he has allowed corporate lobbyists to control the environmental agencies regulating their industries except that he doesn't give a rat's ass if your children breathe dirtier air, drink dirtier war, or see dirtier landscapes?

Go ahead. Vote Bush. Share in the contempt for your own children.
    -------------------------------------------------

That post got deleted by the board owner as "nothing but a flame".

I accused him of partisanship, and asked him why he regularly allows such inflammatory remarks as "Kerry is a traitor" to remain on his board.

I then told him that if my opinion is not allowed that I do not wish to participate, and told the board goodbye.

What I see from boards of this type is that Republicans have a very hard time tolerating opposing opinions without resorting to namecalling and censoring. And it's getting even worse now that Bush's election chances are looking worse by the day.

2. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

Where is tirk with his parrot pick when you need him???

3. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

The best I can do.

4. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

I've starting reading all of Rex's posts in a Gollumn voice. It makes them much more enjoyable.

filthy stinking republicans steals my precious election... calls us names... kicks us off their boards...

5. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

You tell'um Rex. I can bet they are sure as hell going to miss you over there. :thumb: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. :usaflagwa If looking like a jackass makes you happy, I don't think anyone should have the right to stop you. BTW, what did you think of the rest of Duelfer's report, the 9/11 report, and all that oil for food scandal stuff? Pretty interesting, huh? I notice you're being kind of quiet on the subject. I've got a lot more if you're interested. :lol:

6. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

I see the tigerroar krewe lurking.......

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Personally, I tend to read them in Stewie Griffin's voice. Rex has that same "I'm so far above you peasants" tone to his posts. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

so what, maybe the guy is partisan and doesnt like you.

the situation would obviously be the same if you were republican in a place that was majority democrat. these blanket statements are pretty stupid. i have less and less faith in your intelligence. i dont foresee i will ever reply to rex again.

9. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

It's like walking down a street in Fallujah wearing a sandwich board that says
    "F*ck Allah". Does he really expect a warm reception?

10. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Well, as you can see we are much more tolerant of delusional wackos over here.