This Rebel wants to see the Vols go down... Go Tigers (only this week)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by sooper_rebel, Dec 4, 2001.

1. sooper_rebel

sooper_rebel Freshman

I hate the big orange more than anyone else on earth, especially now that we have one of their reject coaches. I think LSU has a great chance to get even with the orange this Saturday. I hope they do. I tell you what... It sure does feel lonely now being the only team not to go to Atlanta. Have fun. Beat UT! Show them that the SEC West is better. Geaux Tigers! remember...Nothing Sucks like a Big Orange!!!

2. tigerman7024

tigerman7024 Founding Member

You got that right. I feel good about our chances, I think at this point it is 50-50, or in other words anybody's game.

GEAUX TIGERS!!

3. sooper_rebel

sooper_rebel Freshman

LSU has an advantage

I think that LSU has an advantage. They get to chang what they did wrong while UT will try to do the same thing. LSU will also want the revenge and that is a HUGE factor in any re-match.

4. MarylandVol

MarylandVol Freshman

Nobody FORCED UM to hire UT's former OC. I think you are just BITTER that your latest version of Manning didn't perform the miracles you expected this year. He's good, but you Rebels need to move your expectation levels down some...

And why does it pain you so much for UT to have a shot at a National title? Could it be because Ole Miss hasn't beaten UT since....1983???