This sums it up

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Jan 2, 2005.

1. BigJ31

BigJ31 Founding Member

Dude 57 teams get into a bowl game...Just getting into a bowl game doesn't mean crap.

2. WCGodeaux

WCGodeaux Freshman

Look here,

It was very hard watching the end of the game yesterday. And the whole coaching change has been a huge disappoinment, but if anybody is taking jabs because of a UT neighbor, then that is your own fault because you have plenty of ammo to fire back at them. Aside from a huge win yesterday, what have the horns done under mack brown. Tell your neighbor that with all of the so called recruiting championships UT has won, how come they are just now winning a BCS game? They are supposedly getting the best athletes in the country every year. If that is the case, then they have been underachieving for years. Ask when are they going to get over on OU? Who cares if they whip A&M and Baylor every year. Would UT still have the same record if they would of traveled to Georgia, Auburn, and Florida in consecutive weeks. Don't give me any Big 12 bull.

As for the coaching change. Les Miles is competing against a much bigger rival school in OU, and he has held his own. He has beaten Stoups and I think he will firt in nicely here. What we ned is to get this rolling so we can try to save some of our recruits and maybe he will bring some of his own with him.

3. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

no issues salty, just amazed at what i am reading on some of these post. i know my opinion is not the opinion, but i have been around long enough to know people deserve a chance.

i made no predictions for the cap one except LSU would win.........

go to post #6 for my rationale with my post you quoted... :grin: :thumb:

http://www.tigerforums.com/showthread.php?t=23934

4. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

He recently had a top 15 class, jackhole. Happy now?

To ReaganEden, I have a feeling your time spent here will be very frustrating. I am just hoping these fans are the vocal minority.

5. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Texas OU & who? Texas Tech :shock:

Where's another good team there ... tell me OSU's a good team :lol:

Mediocre .............. it's coming ... and all those lovely excuses and Sunday morning QBing that goes with it ...

The Dynasty is dead ... Say Hello to Cotton Bowls (on a good year)

6. ramah

ramah Founding Member

TOTAL BULL****TTTTT ... YOU'RE ALL WET, BOY

http://interact.fansonly.com/recruiting/football.cfm

2003 & 2004 ... Find OSU in the Top 25 ...

Don't talk **** to me about recruiting

7. ramah

ramah Founding Member

OSU recruits on a similar plane with Arkansas

Never Top classes ... never Top talent ... NEVER

~E~V~E~R~

8. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Such negativity!

Give the man a chance.

Suppose some of our potential high school recruits come on the board to get a feel for fan support at LSU, or what we think of the new coach. This kind of negativity can only hurt LSU, not help anything.

There is plenty of time for negativity in the future, if ACTUAL RESULTS warrant it. Now is not the time, based only on conjecture about what will happen in the future at a different school with a different recruiting dynamic.

9. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

hey ramah,

just curious, but I remember you being the one touting MIKE LEACH to be our next coach. SInce, in your opinion, Texas Tech is not a team in the Big 12, what qualifications does Leach possess that Miles does not?

10. ramah

ramah Founding Member

His teams put 500+ yards of offense and 45-50 points a game on the board