This Sunday on FSN - Eye of the Storm

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tygrr, Sep 1, 2006.

1. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I get to watch a break down of the Little 12. :mad:

Where's that ****ing remote?!

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Affectionately called the "little dozen" in our house.:D

3. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I got to see the whole thing, and it was GREAT! Thanks for pointing out the date/time or I'da missed it.

4. ChuckM

ChuckM Founding Member

Re: Eye of the Storm

I missed the last 10 minutes because of the runover, but Tivo's scheduler for DirectTV has no less then 10 more showings of it. Its splattered all over the Fox Sports channels. Looks like most of them are on the 14th and 15th.

DirecTV

9/14

620 FSNE 7:00
    630 FSS 7:00
    624 FSNY 9:30
    628 FSPI 9:30
    634 FSFL 9:30

9/15

629 CSN 3:00

While on the soapbox, KLAF UPN in Lafayette is the station for Inside LSU Football, and I have to say it sucks. They have to be the most imcompetent television station in the state, continuously missing programs. Last year after missing one entire week, replaying the Alabama game for 2 weeks in a row and running late all the time, you'd think they'd have it setup to not miss. Well, to add insult to the injury of missing the last 10 minutes of the above program, Lafayette viewers were treated to watching some program about a lathe and how to make metal parts (I FFwd through the first 20 minutes). Not that there's anything wrong with that, just that 20 minutes of my Inside LSU football was missed. Fortunately, FSN and CSN both play the Les Miles Show and Tivo's search feature works well to find it. So if anyone with Direct TV misses Inside, do a search for The Les Miles show, its on Tuesdays at like 1:00pm.

Chuck
    :tigerhead

5. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Re: Eye of the Storm

you can't be serious...

6. TXTigahFan

TXTigahFan Founding Member

I about feel down on my knees over the intro. I can't quote it completely but things like football in the south, football is king, the castle on the river really got me going.

Serio's was kind of our home base for the NC game. My wife and I took a picture in front of the Tiger he pointed out that players were signing. I will never forget that place and to see those fine folks struggling but still loving LSU football like they do was inspiring.

Can I tell a funny story about Serio's? My brother starting making this 7 layer dip for all the games after the loss to FLA in 03. Of course we ran the table and won everygame. My brother brought all the ingredients to NO and made it in his hotel room. He carried around a bag of chips and the 7 layer dip in NO. We went to Serio's and were standing around out front drinking. People would walk by and we would offer our dip to them. They looked at us like we were crazy. After we explained that we had not lost since we started making the dip, they cleaned us out. Of course you know the end of the story............

:crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal:

7. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

This will no doubt be great for recruiting.