This Thread is for the team

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by edyel, Oct 17, 2007.

1. edyel

edyel edyel

and their upcoming game. GEAUX MATT,GEAUX GLENN, GEAUX CRAIG,GEAUX MARLON and everyone of you guys who bust yer ass EVERY DAY in workouts,practice,class,fan BS and everything else you have to deal with in life. GEAUX RYAN,GEAUX receivers..Db's, punters,kickers, special teams,the guys that only play 2 downs a game! GEAUX Trainers and everyone who helps keep the players fit. Geaux Coaches who study film until 2 am at night and are unable to be with their wife and children for more than 20 hours a week during football season. Thank you all,the entire LSU football family of players,coaches and supporting members for what you do,it IS recognized! I LOVE LSU FOOTBALL!!!!!:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

4 people like this.
  2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Good point, and it is not just Miles. We have position coaches not making nearly as much that can't see their families at all. Nice gesture. :thumb:

3. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Seconded.

Good Luck, Tigers!

GEAUX!! Get 'em!

4. edyel

edyel edyel

All of us were devastated by last week's loss, nobody more than myself,but I was not on the field or the sidelines or in the pressbox calling plays. This team along with their coaches and everyone who makes the LSU football experience possible needs to know they are appreciated by the fans. I think one way to do that is via a message board that is lurked by sportswriters around the state. Let us send a message to the Tiger team that WE as FANS have their back. It's the least we can do for them considering all the sacrifices they do for us.:helmet: :tigerhead

1 person likes this.
  5. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

Thank you to all who make our fall Saturdays more enjoyable. From the grounds crew to the marshals, to the players, coaches, support staff and whomever makes LSU football possible. I appreciate the hard work you do.

6. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

LSU! LSU! LSU! LSU! LSU!

:geauxtige

Thank you all.

7. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

Where stately oaks and broad magnolias shade inspiring halls,
    There stands our dear Old Alma Mater who to us recalls
    Fond memories that waken in our hearts a tender glow,
    And make us happy for the love that we have learned to know.

All hail to thee our Alma Mater, molder of mankind,
    May greater glory, love unending be forever thine
    Our worth in life will be thy worth we pray to keep it true,
    And may thy spirit live in us, forever…L-S-U.

:lsup::geauxtigeLSU!

1 person likes this.