This UF team is not good...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Oct 9, 2010.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Well, I didn't pick us to lose. I thought we would win by a comfortable margin. I give Les credit for having the team jacked, and it was good to see him jacked too. They came to get all up in the ****.

2. diamondheadtiger

Are you kiddin me? I don't have to save face. Wtf is that? You called it the same way bro...

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

by saying this uf team is no good. thats diminishing the win. its ok to criticize the team when deserved but no need to say UF is no good after we won.

they may not be near the tebow teams but they still have plenty of talent.

4. diamondheadtiger

No doubt they have plenty of talent. I watched that UF team play 2 subpar games against miami (Oh) and S. Florida and then saw the UA game. It's not a good UF team and I said it well before the game bro, not after we won.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

right but in the swamp after a loss. not many teams leave with wins in that situation.

a well-deserved win and a big one at that.

6. diamondheadtiger

Yep. CFB knows no more arrogance than they have over there. They also know this game was a blowout too, if not for a couple LSU mishaps.

1 person likes this.
  7. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Speaking of talent, how does UF recruiting under Meyer stack up to LSU recruiting under Miles over the last several years?

8. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

Of course, they can't be any good, we beat them.:rolleye33::rolleye33::rolleye33:

Jeez, any win on the road in the SEC is a good win.

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I'll take a win in the swamp over a loss at home any Saturday.

10. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I was reading ESPN yesterday, and in one of the articles it points out that as recent as 2 weeks ago UF and Bama had proven that they were the cream of the crop in the SEC and had separated themselves from the rest of the pack, by a very large margin. Fast forward to 2 weeks later all of the sudden Bama may not have made that separation and UF is apparently not as good as many believed.

And just why is that, because they lost to a perceived not very good LSU team. That can't, just like this OP, give credit where it is due. Just maybe the Tigers are a lot better than anyone thought we were going to be. We will find out over the next couple of weeks, but for now we were definitely better than the Gators on Saturday. We might have our flaws and Miles maybe a goofball at times, but some how some way we are 6-0 with the potential to keep this ball rolling.