This UF team is not good...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Oct 9, 2010.

1. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I recently looked up the Rivals enrolled rankings for the last 4 years, which is obviously more telling than the rankings on signing day. Florida's average ranking was 3.25. LSU averaged 5.25, and Alabama averaged 5.75. Florida was the only team that finished ahead of LSU on average.

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

OK, let's hear from some of you that disagreed. Jk

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Recruiting rankings mean little Fla has lost 3 in a row and AREN'T very good. BTW I would never trade Miles for Meyer. Meyer is a 1 trick pony and that pony T Tebow is now a Bronco.

4. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

In 2004, this was the loss that got Zook fired.

How about it Gator Nation? Ready to pull the trigger?

In all seriousness, yeah, that football team had flaws, that anybody could see in our game against them. Now we see the flaws are fatal.

And you know the crazy thing? South Carolina could've all but wrapped up the East tonight if they had just handled business up in Lexington. But nooooooo...had to leave Kentucky in it till the end and lose. They could've put the Gators in a huge hole and all but eliminated the entire rest of the East. Now, even Georgia thinks they still have a shot (and they do, actually).

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

That's all I was saying, but some wanted to act like we done won the BCS NC at the Swamp last week. ****, MSU didn't need a miracle to win there tonight. Worse UF team I have seen...
    This LSU team plays to the level of competition, no matter what.

6. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

This is the Gator team that killed Kentucky. The same Kentucky that just beat USCe. It is hard to say what is going on in the SEC.:rolleye33:

Other than the West is tough.:miles:

7. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

They lost 3 straight. They looked bad against Bama, against us, and against Miss. State. Overall, they aren't a good team this year.

8. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Weird season in all of football. No real dominant team or teams in college or the pros. I'll stick to college ball here: I'd have to say Oregon has looked the best. TCU is impossible to judge b/c they play nobody. Pretty much the same with Boise State. Oklahoma has struggled to beat the likes of Utah State and Air Force at home and barely escaped Cinncinnati with a win. I guess Michigan State will now be the class of the Big Ten, for now. I'm not super impressed by them. No real dominant teams. So, as bad as LSU has looked at times this year, so has pretty much everybody else. I have no idea who will win or lose week to week. I kinda like it this way.

9. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

It has been an...interesting season. As odd as 2007, I think. Remember how that worked out? :geaux:

10. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Just maybe the Mississippi State team we beat by over 3 touchdowns is better than everyone gives them credit for?

Just sayin'.