This week i hate liveing in Louisiana... heres why...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BAMAFAN03, Nov 14, 2002.

1. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

There you have it folks...he graduated Magna Cum Laude from Alabama with a degree in English.

Hooked on Phonics didn't do anything for him!

2. BAMAFAN03

BAMAFAN03 Guest

AND IT WAS ONLY 31 BUCKS TOO!!! AHAHAHAHAHA

3. TennesseeTiger

Well, at least it wasn't more than $500...like the more than 500 yards Rohan Davey torched Alabama for last year.

Live it up, big boy. Just make sure you remember this when your team starts feeling the strains of that NCAA scholarship penalty. You guys will have to raise a lot more money to pay for those "walk-ons".

4. BAMAFAN03

BAMAFAN03 Guest

the last 2 years were the first times not to live it up in a hile, now i remember how it felt sorry :). how abot all those rushing yards? and how about a shut out. even with 500+passig yardsyou only wond 38-24. i would call that a stomping like i would 31-0

5. TennesseeTiger

I'm sorry...I can't read your broken English. Can't you type slower so you can spell correctly? And syntax, man...do something about it!!!

Otherwise, communicate with Crayola.

6. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

let Me Tell you about my situation

i Live In Mobile Alabama .. I own my own Buisness and i am A Tiger Fan i never Rubbed It In last yearn on Bama fans but tonight i had to take my phone off hook because off BAMA fans calling GEEZ get a grip. i can see Good Friends calling but these were just people i barely knew ...Bama beat us ( We Need A Quarterback). I will allways pull for LSU and since Alabama has such a great history of winning you would think they would be gracious winners. Oh Well good win Bama... But i Still think we will be in Atlanta ....

7. BAMAFAN03

BAMAFAN03 Guest

lol areyou still cryng? thatd have to be like the 31st time LOL

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You know, if we all used the ignore option for this loser he would cease to exist!

9. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

I grew up in Shrteveport. I am a die-hard LSU fan.

And I love the SAINTS, not the Cowgirls, even though Dallas is alot closer to Shreveport than New Orleans is.

10. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Jeezzz man, give it a rest. You are starting to sound like those aubies last week and I don't want any part of being like that.