This year's annual change in the baseball depth chart

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by clair, Apr 5, 2010.

1. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

We were in section 207. Mahtook for the cycle!!!!! I'd go back tonight but my son has a game.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

My seats were in right field but I parked behind home plate and nobody bothered me.

3. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Green with envy...I need to make a pilgrimage back to the motherland...

4. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I was right behind the LSU dugout.

5. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Bourgeois just makes me really nervous...I wish he would cut down on the free passes a tad. That is the one thing that drives me crazy, gotta make em at least earn it!!

6. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

better than bourgeois... that guy stinks. not to be an ass about it, but he really hasn't done anything his last 4 starts. which is to be expected as LSU is a far shot from LSU-E -- especially for a pitcher.

i called matulis getting into the weekend rotation replacing bourgeois, and bradshaw or ross on sunday. i don't see these guys throwing everyday like mainieri does, but i can't see how having joey in the lineup is a good thing. unless the guy is just superb in bullpens, etc. hopefully he'll surprise me, so far i'm not impressed. and i get what you're saying about ross only going 1-2 solid innings, that's just something he is going to have to dig deep and grab hold of. at least with ross/bradshaw you have someone with a lot of big-time experience.