those who never went to lsu or lived in louisiana should be welcomed as fans.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by snorton938, Mar 13, 2004.

1. OhioTigerFan

OhioTigerFan Founding Member

I wish I could this fall!!! My wife and I are having twins next month (two new Tiger cheerleaders), so time and money could be a REAL problem. But some day I WILL make the trip! (By the way, I did see the Bluegrass Miracle in Lexington two years ago. Had a blast cheering with the other Tiger faithful! Including Jeff Jenkins former Tiger lineman from West Monroe.)

BayareaTiger, thanks for calling me a kid....haven't had anyone call me a kid for many years.....I'm in my mid 30's. And your probably right, I would be overwhelmed to see a game in Tiger Stadium. :shock:

2. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

I was at that damn game...Earle Bruce days for Ohio State. They threw a pass into the endzone in the last minute to beat us. On the news that night they said a fan had a heart attack in the stands after that play and nearly died. The LSU fans did have fun...it was 1989. I was in Canton at the time, which is right south of Akron.

Outcome sucked, but it was a great game. they play it on ESPN classic occasionally.

3. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

The great games that we lost are a lot easier to watch as the years go by...

It would have been nice to have gotten some revenge for the 10-10 tie in TS...

I had to find the game in an obscure sports bar here in Cali as it wasn't televised locally...

...I pretty much stormed outta that place as the game concluded.... :cuss:

...that one STILL hurts to some degree... :mad:

4. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

OhioTiger -

You GOTTA go.

It is the event of a lifetime.

You WILL NOT REGRET IT.

P.S. Bring your appetite and be prepared for a good time!

BTW Congratulations and good luck with the twins!