Thought this was funny, just wanted to share..

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crystal_lsu, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

Ok guys, I know we don't play Auburn until 9/16 but it's never too early to start up the jokes.......:lol:

A die-hard LSU fan, Joe amuses himself by scaring every opponent fan he would
    see strutting down the side of the road in their obnoxious team colors. He would swerve his car as if to hit them, and then he would swerve back on the road just
    before hitting them.

One day, as he was driving along headed to Tiger Stadium, he saw a priest walking on the side of the road. He thought he would do a good thing and pull over to offer him a ride. He asked the priest "Where are you going, Father?"

"I'm going to give Mass at St. Joseph's Church" replied the priest.
    "No problem, Father! I'll give you a lift. Climb in!"

The priest climbed into the back seat, and Joe continued down the road. Suddenly, Joe saw an opposing team fan strutting down the side of the road, and instinctively, he swerved as if to hit him. But as usual, just in time, he swerved back to the road, barely missing the guy. Even though he was certain he missed the guy, he still heard a loud "THUD."

Not understanding where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors, but he didn't see anything. He then remembered the priest in the back seat, and turned to him and said "I'm sorry, Father, I almost hit that Auburn fan." "That's OK" replied the priest. "I got him with the door."

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Thats funny. I am going to have to show this to Father Young of St. Josephs Cathedral. He will get a big kick out of it.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

LOL!!! Could you picture Father Young knocking the crap out of an Aubie with a car door? hehehehe:lol:

4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Father Young is great. My dad grew up with him and we go to N.O. with him. We get him a room in the Windsor Court and eat out at Galatior's before the Neal Auction. Usually people assume priest are a bore but with him it is like hanging out with the men and he always makes us laugh.