Thoughts from the game...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JayB, Oct 25, 2009.

1. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

as bad as their offense looked, our practice team should have been able to stop them. :hihi:[/QUOTE]

touche

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Good enough to put up some gaudy stats on Offense.

So, everyone LSU beats has to suck now? Attayway to give a team some props.

3. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

this was huge cuz i' m almost positve AU had only allowed 5 sacks all year before this game.
    chavis did a great job with the blitz calls and design. harry coleman is made to rush the passer and he showed it.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Stop overreacting, Justin. A lot of people on this forum stood by you when you were down. You are throwing out the baby with the bath water.

This is the third time this year that you've posted something uncharacteristically scathing about our team and then get defensive and disappear when people get scathing in return. It's just the way it works on the forums, amigo. If you dish it out, you have to be able to take some, too.

Just chill a bit and don't take things so personally. Getting all angry and upset at characters on an anonymous forum doesn't make a lot of sense and is definitely not worth the stress.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

True that. If Red and I sat down for a beer we'd get along great, even discussing politics.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Your gonna leave? That sucks, now all I have left is Dan to argue with in tigeer chat on game day.....:nope:

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

JayB: Grow up.

8. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Maybe... Once y'all get over feeling like you're looking in the mirror when you see one another.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I like our chances against Bama alot more. But i still have concerns about the running game and the use of our backs, and that 5 wide formation with the empty backfield and running backs split wide isn't going to work against Bama just like it didn't work against UF. Our line will not give Jefferson enough time to be effective out of that formation against Bama.

10. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

JayB, WTH man you posted expecting responses right? It was a good post and some people add this or that or disagree here or there. No big deal.

I thought you were pretty close to right on but I give the D a little better grade. Honestly I think the O had alot of help those first few possessions with all the Auburn penalties, but it probably helped them gain confidence too. I'm hoping they gain a little more confidence and rhythm this weekend.:geauxtige