Thoughts from the game...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JayB, Oct 25, 2009.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Red, Sabanfan, politics, beer...I say throw in Obama and get another beer summit going.

:popcorn:!!

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'd probably stay away from the subject of His Barryness.

3. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

It was a great win no matter how it's critiqued, in addition to being timely.

Not taking anything away from LSU on the win, far from it, but man, AU has some psychological issues. I guess getting skull-dragged across the field all night will have a tendency to wear on a team, but it seemed like the boo-boo lips really came out in the 3rd QTR.

The good news for LSU, in my opinion, is there are corrections to be made and this team still has yet to peak; that's certainly great news for the Tigers as they begin the stretch run. Knowing JJ can deliver the ball downfield will give him and the receivers more confidence, and may very well open up a few more running lanes.

Props has to go to Miles and Crowton for using the off week to their advantage, and this was probably the best defensively called game of the season. Momentum is definitely on their side.

BTW, I noticed a Minnesota player getting in the face of one of their assistant coaches against Ohio State Saturday. Absolutely pathetic.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

His Barryness! Slowly I turned, . . . step by step, . . . inch by inch . . .