Thoughts on all this:

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jun 23, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You know, the thing that irks me the most about these "debates" is the selectiveness of it all.

I am sure at some point, we have all fallen victim to our own biases; however, I do believe recently there has been a dramatic shift in the total lack of awareness from the "TDS" crowd.

Now, I have been a member of this forum since 2008 when I was in my early 20's. I am most certain you can see my views change over the years. However, the spark of self-awareness for me was when Trump announced his run. Things were not adding up with what the media was saying. It became very clear that they have been actually lying to us for a very very long time. I just didnt notice.

Now, this is a hard thing for people. To reflect and admit fault. Not admitting to others, that is easy, but actually admitting it to yourself. You know, the person who lies to us the most is ourselves.

To the point: When these "Trump" discussions come up, it becomes very very clear, in time, that the people speaking about Trumps character 100% ignore everything else for a fake self-proclaimed moral high ground that doesn't exist. They are standing on a bed of lies.

You know, of all the places to get a free pass when confronted on being wrong and own it, the internet is quite possibly the easiest place of them all. However when you cant even admit, when totally proven wrong, here that you are in fact wrong..........

I will use for example the latest thread on Hunter Biden.

Regardless of what he is charged with, this man is on video doing coke with his dead brothers' daughter. Yea, totally not a crime. Just a sick fuck.

It is totally free speech here. Make threads about whatever you want but stop lecturing us on Trump. You look stupid doing so.

Its not some "got ya" for Hunter to walk with a slap on the wrist. It is just more proof you haven't evolved from your peanut sized view on the world.

So let me be clear. NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT CHARACTER.

You are in bed with snakes. Best you understand that.

XXL TideFan and shane0911 like this.
  2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

WSJ reports that the U.S. Navy heard that tourist sub implode on Sunday, but the WH turned the story into "missing, have enough air for 4 days" to drag the drama out and divert from the Hunter story. Imagine you're the family of one of the dead. You could take comfort in knowing your loved one died instantly and probably without warning, but some s.o.b. decided it was in his own best interests that you should think your loved one suffocated over 4 days in utter blackness. Despicable.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Thats a good example.

At this point, if you do not question everything reported, there is something wrong with you.

XXL TideFan and shane0911 like this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

TDS = "it angers and embarrasses me that you keep mentioning the despicable, corrupt, and anti-
    American things donald trump does. We should be allowed our white supremacy without comment."

You embarrass yourself.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"Nobody cares about character" followed by "You are in bed with snakes."

Consistency is not your strong point, is it? You're a hypocrite supporting a very evil piece of shit. I believe that most people such as yourself, who ignore evil pieces of shit because they happen to promote the causes you like, are indoctrinated into that. It's a religion of sorts. The ends justify the means.

Let ME be clear about THIS: you're on the side of evil and help to propagate it. But I'm sure your parents approve.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Pure fantasy. The White House had very little to do with the story. All your post illustrates is that people such as yourself invent conspiracy crap about the Bidens because it fits your agenda. Despicable.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2023
  7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Wall Street Journal did the story, not me. Pure fantasy is the years worth of Trump gotcha crap you've been jacking off over.

shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The Wall Street Journal is a right wing hack rag. They post shit that they know you'll eat up.

So, it's "pure fantasy" that your white supremacist leader has now 71 standing criminal indictment counts?

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Right wing hack rag = any writing I don’t agree with it doesn’t fit my narrative

white supremacist = I’m conditioned to say this

fanatic, Jmg and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yeah stick to the script. first call everyone racist.

lol no you are angry and racist!! lol trump is so scared walls are closing in, even insiders turning against him