Thoughts on all this:

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i certainly can. i try but you dismiss it every time.

again, lets start here. the virus was first found in wuhan. there is a virus lab for this sort of virus in wuhan. are you with me so far? i can prove all of this. are you with me or no, before i continue?

fanatic likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well the media has the right to lie, its protected by the first amendment. and the government is currently being investigated for restricting information, pressuring social media etc. i can provide examples of that as well, but lets not get too far afield. right now i am trying to get you to acknowledge some baseline facts, that the virus came from china, from wuhan in particular, and that wuhan a fairly unique labratory for this sort of thing. do we agree on this part?

after i give you evidence for lab leak maybe you could give me evidence for russian misinfo relative to biden laptop

Last edited: Aug 9, 2023
    shane0911 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

dont read this part, @Tiger in NC you are not ready for the deeper conspiracy theory about how chinese shape our media

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/g...rt-to-theory-covid-originated-in-wuhan-market

this article supports natural origin. its by john yang, who consults a scientist called katherine wu. odd coincidence the chinese folks in media and science have this position.

well not that odd, my theory is that the government threatens their families. but like i said, dont read any of that yet.

the book i read that i think is the most important work on this is by matt ridley and alina chan. chan? oh no, how can i trust her? well she is from singapore and all her family is from singapore where the CCP cannot get her or them. i know this because i asked her.

https://www.amazon.com/Viral-Search-COVID-19-Matt-Ridley/dp/006313912X

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Nope...get off your jump to conclusions matt. I said that if you have the facts and the evidence of wrongdoing then start filing law suits and putting your money where your mouth is...and I don't mean just you...I mean any of you. Problem with your conspiracy theories is that they lack any evidence to support them. But that doesn't stop you does it? Your a committed little conspiracy theorist. I'll give you that....

5. Tiger in NC

Your anecdotes are not evidence.

6. Tiger in NC

You have no evidence, just your anecdotes.

7. Tiger in NC

no, no...don't let me slow you down. Conspiracy away my friend....but please let me know when you have some evidence okay? Thanks...

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

correct, the evidence is the evidence. lets start over.

do you agree that the virus was first found in china? this is what the evidence suggests, do you agree?

before we go any further, can we agree that the virus originated in china?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

can we agree the virus originated in china ?

10. Tiger in NC

can we agree it was either the Russians or Republicans that lied about the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop?