Thoughts on all this:

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jun 23, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He has posted evidence numerous times.

You are simply lying because you refuse to believe you were lied to by the media.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i have evidence, and i am happy to lead you through it. but if you will not engage on it, so be it. be ignorant, repeat the official approved media narratives.

readers should note here that i patiently started with the basics, such as accepting that the virus came from china, wuhan in particular, and that a virus lab exists there, but he refused to even accept the simplest basic truths.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

NOPE.

not not all along. you said it was russians for a very long time. you didnt say it was russians "OR" anything. you said it was russians. you might have noticed the dozens of times i went back and replied to your claims.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I’m curious as to what you believe when it comes to the origins of Covid, NC. Because there’s no evidence of it being from the wild and just morphing

shane0911 likes this.
  5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Because, even by your standards, the original wet market theory is a conspiracy theory. Since there’s no evidence of that

6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You still have no evidence and neither does anyone else. If they did, we'd know by now. Due to China's secretive government, we will likely never know exactly how it happened. You can speculate about it all you want but positioning yourself as some sort of expert on the matter is ridiculous because you have no evidence. It's that simple.

7. Tiger in NC

You may have noticed that I showed you evidence that our government sanctioned a Russian backed group in Ukraine for interfering in our 2020 election. I also showed you how they used Rudy Guiliani to carry the dirt back to the United States. Lastly I showed you how Rudy bragged about being the one who spread the dirt about the laptop and all of it's supposedly salacious contents. It was the Russians with an assist from the Republicans. Just as I've said all along. Stop trying to move the goalposts.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see so what part of the laptop isnt real? the russians installed fake emails and photos on it? is that some other fella getting handjobs and smoking crack?

@Rex admits the laptop is not russian disinfo i guess he is a trumptard. fuckin racist ass rex loves trump when he isnt burning down tranny churches

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am also curious @Tiger in NC. what do you believe? do you accept it came from china? i like to keep up with the chinese media to extent i can as a non-mandarin speaker, and they say it came from US tourists or agents and escaped from fort dietrick. are you aligned with the communists on this one? wanna torture some uighurs later?

10. Tiger in NC

The part where Rudy Guiliani went around telling anyone who would listen that he had a hard drive, supposedly from Hunter Biden's laptop, that contained evidence of bribery, money laundering, etc. I've given you the evidence of this. Hell, Rudy even went around bragging about it. It's well documented. Look it up for yourself if you don't believe the plethora of articles I've linked about it.

Nope, that's good ole Hunter doing his thing. So? What does that have to do with the allegations that there was evidence of bribery and human trafficking and money laundering?

Didn't have to. By now, we all know what was on that laptop. It was evidence that Hunter was an addict and that he didn't pay his taxes and lied on a gun application. Nothing about bribery, money laundering or human trafficking. None.