Thoughts on all this:

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I don't know and neither do you.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if you dont know how are you ruling out lab leak theory?

3. Tiger in NC

no evidence.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see so there is no evidence to rule it out with? seems possible if we have no way to rule it out

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Well, it just seems that Covid never existed. What a way to go through life. Literal head in sand.

LSUpride123 and fanatic like this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Human nature will win out. Always does.

Those of you who have kids, do you remember the 1st time they lied to you? Did you teach them to do that? The answer is most assuredly no. However, it is quite imbedded in our DNA.

It's the moral and social rules set that guide us and our children that lay the foundation. Over time, a little here, a little there, then Rome falls.

I used to be surprised that so many people could still ignore reality when things are presented to them. However, this is the way it has always been. Maybe it will take longer and longer to self-correct, but correct it will. We can be quite evil.

Trump was a wakeup call for America. The TDS folks will read this as some sort of support, but it's quite the opposite. What will come after Trump will be much worse and it will be too late.

As I said, human nature will win out and we are very much going to over-react in the worst possible way.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Comedy gold from a man whose defense for donald trump is that it's legal to lie his ass off. You love the man precisely because he's an endless liar and monster. He's what you believe your side needs to win. Spare us your sanctimonious bullshit.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lies are not illegal.

9. Tiger in NC

kind of like trying to pretend that Rudy and the Russians in Ukraine weren't responsible for all those lies about Hunter's laptop? that's pretty damn selective.

Mr. Whataboutism Deluxe was inspired by Trump! Of course he was! No one knows better how to whatabout than Trump....and now you are out there whatabouting like a MoFo dude. Whatabout on!

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I understand that it is difficult for you to formulate a well thought out original response.