Thugs and assasins

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by JSracing, Jan 20, 2004.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

George "Dubyah" Bush, " The American people will never be held hostage by Thugs and Assasins"

If I was a terrorist right now, I think I'd consider a new line of work. :D

We have a responisbility to police the world, it keeps them OUT of our backyard.

George S. Patton, " The idea is not to die for your country, it's to make the other poor dumb S.O.B die for HIS country."

These terrorists only understand one thing. We need to take it to them.

Thank God for George W. Bush

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Amen brother.

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Could the Dems do the same thing that Bush has done?

4. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

Why would you consider a new line of work? This isn't a typical war. The terrorists don't value their own lives. Die for Allah and get 72 virgins or some nonsense like that, remember?

And I'm not particularly thankful for W. because as I said in another thread, he isn't willing to step on certain toes for the sake of national security. Neither are the Democrats.

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

7 virgins not 72.

terrorists DO value their own lives.
    NON of the terrorists captured tried to commit suicide. NOT all terrorists are sacrificial lambs. If they were, terrorism would end in a short period of time.

Not all Japanese pilots were Komakazi's , you get the idea here?

I would consider a new line of work because I have relatives in the Military and we have a VERY capable military DESPITE what you may read or hear about of our casualities. We've lost less than 1000 soldiers in this whole campaign. Would you care to compare that to Vietnam? WW2? You say they aren't comparable? Actually, they are. Our Military was deployed, that's the comparison. We are doing all this while fighting a relatively non collateral damage war. Anotherwords we are trying to spare civilians. Something we haven't been able to do with very much sucess in prior engagements.
    You have KNOW clue as to the good this president is doing,
    A. you don't live in a dictatorship.
    B. your relatives aren't in prison because they are Shite Muslims
    C. You sisters weren't raped because they let an ankle show in public.

These things aren't BUSH and republican propaganda, they are Well DOCUMENTED by other Arab nations. He was even hated among Arabs of other nations. The problem the Arbs have is many of them don't like the U.S. either. We represent wealth, and power. Something Sadamm was also known for. Their Religion condems this.

As far as him not willing to step on certain toes for the sake of national security, belive it or not, I agree, more needs to be done at home on the borders.

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

SURE, look at cosavo and the baltic region. Clinton had ZERO resistance in going in there, all republicans supported him. The stakes were even HIGHEr in Iraq. Did the democrats follow suit and support W? a few did, most didn't. Was it right to go in there?? Was it right to send troops to Somalia and Cosovo?

I'm not gonna answer that for you, people have their own ideas on foreign policy, all I'm saying is this if you didn't give a damn about Clinton going into to Cosovo, then you should have even less of a problem with Bush going into Afganistan and Iraq. This is a global thing now folks, if we don't take the battle to them they will most assuredly take it to us. I know which one I'd rather. Reference 9-11

The sad thing is when it is democrat bombs falling on foreign soil its OK. When it's Republican bombs falling on foreign soil it is Un constitutinal. I should add that to my deal about "how to be a democrat"

it's sad really.