Thursday Nite in Death Valley!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigersWin!22, Aug 7, 2003.

?

Would You Like A Thursday Nite Game In Tiger Stadium?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  2. No

33 vote(s)
    89.2%
  1. TigersWin!22

TigersWin!22 Founding Member

Just trying to get some opinions & thoughts on games played on Thursday nites in Tiger Stadium. My opinion is that it's bad enough we have to play day games on Saturdays to get more exposure. Thursday nite games would be the only game on at that time(Most Of The Time), but I still think that there is NOTHING like LSU Football in Tiger Stadium on a Saturday Night!!
    YEAH BABY!:geaux:

2. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

You're joking, right?

3. tigermojo

tigermojo Founding Member

To bad there was no "Hell No!!" choice. I don't even like it when other colleges play on Thursday night. It's for H.S. at best.

4. JustinTI

JustinTI Founding Member

I hated playing thursday night games when I played in high school. It would be a joke if LSU played a thursday night game. The city - or atleast LSU - would pretty much have to declair thurs. and fri. holidays. Think about it...How would LSU's classes go on with all the traffic and tailgaiting on thursday, and nobody would go to the classes on Friday.

5. TigerTreat

TigerTreat Founding Member

Haven't we played the Arkansas game on Thursday the last couple of years?

6. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

No, we play Arkansas on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Thats a little different, though, in that it is already a holiday. Even still, I dont like it either.

7. TigersWin!22

TigersWin!22 Founding Member

Funny that you said that. I was going to put a Hell No choice, but I just kept it short & sweet. To me in this case & subject, No means HELL NO!! know what I mean?;) :)

8. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

It's on a Friday and its the day after Thanksgiving, plus the University is closed. A game on a regular Thursday would interfere with the normal operation of the university. Let's leave Thursday night games to the La Tech's and Southern Miss's of the world.

9. LSU_John

LSU_John Freshman

I must be old. We played Junior high/JV on Thursday. High School was the Friday night thing!!!

:lsug: _John

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'd rather see a Thursday night game than a 11 AM Saturday morning game. IF they could schedule a Thursday night game in place of a Jefferson Pilot morning game I'd be all for it.