Tickets

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TwistedTiger, Aug 14, 2006.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Recieved my tickets today, good thing I was home because they just left them at the front door. Everyone better keep a close watch because it's obvious whats in the package.

2. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

Its the most ridiculous thing ever. UPS is handling the tix for a nice contract. Why can't they attach a little signature required for something so valuable? If the cost is so much less than the good ole USPS, surely we can get a sig required for only a few cents more.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

UPS sucks.

Twice they have lost my parent's season tickets for Oklahoma State basketball. My neighbor watched our driver toss a package over my fence one day while I was gone. Considering it was marked "fragile", that was really a dumbass move.

4. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

I was wondering about that because I won't be home to sign for mine. What happens if your not home and they require a signature?

5. TwistedTiger

What happens if you're not home and someone sees your tickets laying by your front door in an obvious LSU ticket envelope?

6. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

If you are expecting your tickets, when you go out, leave a note on your front door asking that tickets not be left if no one is home that you would prefer they be signed for, and to leave an attempted delivery notice so that you can call and make arrangements for delivery. They will generally attempt to deliver two more days in a row. But if you request the attempted delivery notice you will at least know they were there. (My FedEx driver leaves his cell phone number so if he is still in the area he can redeliver that day.)

The shipper has to be the one to require a signature, but most drivers (unless you have a jackass like my UPS driver) will honor the request from your end.

7. desitiger

desitiger Founding Member

twisted tiger where are you located at cause you got them so quick

8. HittinZX2

HittinZX2 Living to die laughing

I have to leave a note on my door because they would get stolen. Just recently I've had my city issued garbage can stolen. I got my tickets via e-bay so I made sure the guy selling them put a signature request on them. I do live on Bayou Fountain so that explains the thefts.

9. TwistedTiger

I'm in Baton Rouge, but I think they mail them out in alphabetical order so that puts me close to the front of the line.

10. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

That person better hope I'm not driving around the corner. :grin: