Tide fans/media seeing easy win over LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Gold Nugget, Nov 3, 2010.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I agree with you about the Bama game, I think our Defense can come in and shut them down, as long as their given the proper amount of breathing room and not playing 20 minutes per qtr. I'm not sold on how tough bama is, yeah their good... but so is about everyone else in this division. I wasn't trying to bust on ya or be negative towards LSU as the moron who responded to me eluded to... just throwing another view point to your arguement was all.

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

It's all good, I saw your responses for what they were. Playing devils advocate is part of the game.

1 person likes this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Good to know, football is all about attitude and trash talkin' even if you don't always agree with everything... the comradery and conspiracy theories about it all is what I love about this time of year. I don't care if LSU goes 0-120 the next 10 years... i'll still love LSU athletics, i'll still sport my Fluer de Tigre tat, I'll still buy and wear my P&G wardrobe and i'll continue to make the trip to as many games in TS as I possibly can each season. If that makes me a "debbie downer" then i'm guilty as charged. :thumb:

4. Attack Tiger

Attack Tiger Reformed Sunshine Pumper

I'm definitely a member of THAT group. It wouldn't let me rep you on that one!

1 person likes this.
  5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

LOL. Right On!!! Those things are like $.25 crack rocks. :thumb:

6. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

cfn sees no rout. bama in a close one. they say it will all come down to turnovers.

7. Attack Tiger

Nothing makes me quite so happy...and yet so sad...(looks at his gut).

8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

This game imo, comes down to defense. And we all know we have the edge there. I look to see Nevis and Mingo ripping McElmo's head off. Imo, he's the easiest QB to shake up once you get pressure on him and rattle his cage. PP won't be robbed this game, or the zebras likely won't make it out of TS without ending up on someones wall.

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

lsu turns the ball over, bama doesnt.

10. Attack Tiger

FIFY

LOL...I hate when people do that. But that's the God's honest truth. If he's going to be the running QB, he just needs to run. Forget about passing the ball. But that's just me.