Tide fans/media seeing easy win over LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Gold Nugget, Nov 3, 2010.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I'm hoping it doesn't happen as we can't afford to give away opportunities, but yeah I see where you and gumborue are coming from. On the same note though, if JJ comes in and ONLY runs the ball, every time he lines up behind center they'll stack the box and force him to either take the sack or throw it away... we all know what happens when he tries to throw it away, this game both QB have got to find their damn arms. Without any passing efficiency we're doomed, our running game can't elude a stacked line.

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

This and he was a little better than Lee throwing it downfield in the AU game and would have been a lot better if TT didn't have the dropsies.

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

this is the game, more than any other, where lsu should throw the ball downfield. i know it may be a low scoring game, but bama's pass rush is weak. with their solid LBs, i dont see jj having success unless he throws downfield a fair bit. besides an INT on a 40yd pass on 3rd down is just as good as a punt.

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

And had RR just caught the ball and fallen down, 1st & goal and prolly a score. At the least that was the difference between a loss and another chance in OT.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

especially since little nicky will probably have those safeties creeping up. Deangelo Peterson needs to show me something, Russell Shepard needs to show me something. Toliver needs to get some stick em, or go see Dwayne Bowe's eye doctor. Our passing game sucks, and it sucks all the way around.

So, do the Tigers throw for over 100 yards in this game? 200?

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Lee was obviously hampered from what looked like an almost broken wrist, hopefully it's not a factor. But in order for our recievers to show us something, we need to throw the ball North and South... non of this bullchit behind the line throws with corners and LB's still a few shorts yards off the line. Nothing would make my day better than to see we chit canned that crap along with the option. Although JJ looked decent on the option in the AU game... guess he was practicing.

7. clawlestiger

clawlestiger Freshman

Just want you guys to know...I'm a diehard Ala fan,And theirs no way we take the LSU tigers for granted.

We know that it will be a hard fought game between two very talented teams. The facts being what they are ,means it will come down to which team makes the lease mistakes.

You can be sure I want Ala to win, But. I also know that the football is odd shaped and will never bounce the same way twice.

Looking forward to a great game..Hope all the players come out without any injuries.

Roll Tide

3 people like this.
  8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Classy post bro. Here's to a great rivalry game in the greatest venue.

9. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

They might watch TCU/Utah if they could find the channel and assuming they get the station it is on!!! Things that make you go hmmmmmm...LSU!

10. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Saban cannot plan for what Miles will f&^k up and still score!!! :champs: