Tiger QB's show promise

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Apr 3, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

2. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

On the next play, the 6-foot-5 Russell arched a perfectly thrown fade pattern to wide receiver Craig Davis, who had gotten behind cornerback Corey Webster, along the sideline for a 31-yard touchdown.

Russell is our man! :helmet: :lsug: :champs: :tigerhead :eek:ldskule: :grin:

3. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

Trying to stir it up again huh? *

nm

4. diamondheadtiger

Crawdad, some folks will get their feelins hurt. They can't handle you having your own opinion on the QB situation. :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D

5. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Nothing was wrong with that praise of Russell. Some people (me included) have a problem with quotes like, "Randall stinks" and opinions that we should trade him for Grambling's waterboy if we could.

6. diamondheadtiger

To you & me, LSU99, their is nothing wrong with it. You watch how this thread gets turned and twisted into a blood bath. All it will take is for one reply of 'Well don't you just count Randall out like that" and it's ON . :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

7. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

Having an opinion is normal.

Slamming one of our players is something different. Lilcrawdad has said that Randall sucks and would probably say it again if asked. Go ahead. Demand that Randall be benched. Scream it loud and boo when he throws a pick. I am telling you for the one millionth time Saban will not put up with that BS. If this becomes a fiasco with the fans, Saban will leave. Have whatever opinion you won't but don't cheer for a kid to fail so that you can beat your chest and tell everyone that you were right.

8. diamondheadtiger

I for one, would not root for any Tiger to fail. May the best man win the job. Some folks will have a problem with him saying "Russell is our man".

9. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

You know I watched Randell and IM not impressed. I know Saben wouldn't put him in if he didn't show promise. If he does start, I hope he takes us all the way. It might be better if he does start since he is the only QB on the team with PT.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

lol he will leave if the fans bitch? cmon lol he already thinks we bitch too much. no need for the drama. he aint going nowhere cuz of the fans, its part of why he is here...not to mention the ca$h.