Tiger Rag vs. Tiger Bait

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by alumni95, Mar 8, 2004.

1. alumni95

alumni95 Founding Member

Anyone know why Tiger Rag is always so far behind w/ posting info?? Tiger Bait shows all 7 (yeah count them!! 1-2-3-4-5-6-7!!) of our recruits for 2005 while Tiger Rag only shows one (Clarence Ward).

I don't subscribe to either but if I did, my money would be w/ Tiger Bait. Of course their public message board is the worse.... talk about mindless banter! Maybe their pay board is better, but I wouldn't know. Tiger Rag's public board is pretty respectable.

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Tiger Rag does wait to confirm all reports with either the player, a family member or coach so that is part of it but they know they were lacking in that department this year and they have added a new/old recruiting guy back to their fold. Hopefully some of the reports and rankings of the recruits will come in faster.

3. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

yeah, like I said in my other post, tigerrag needs a major revamping. It looks like it was created in 1995. Tigerbait is very efficient and writes great articles. I agree about the boards. The penthouse seems really cool, but I don't really know since I don't subscribe. maybe someone who does can shed better light than me.

4. alaman

alaman Founding Member

Mike does not post on Penthouse until he confirms with player or his coach

5. tigerfanintampa

tigerfanintampa Founding Member

I do not like TigerRag. They pissed me off when I posted a question there about a year ago. They deleted the post because they said it was "rumor". Since then, I haven't posted but I've been watching them. It is a very slow board and they are very inconsistent in what content they allow. A bad board all the way around. TigerBait is much, much better.

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

TFIT, you're right. I wish I would have switched over to Bait when I renewed my service this year. The board at Tiger Rag gets a little busy from Aug to Feb but is awfully slow the rest of the time. Plus they just do not have near the articles and info that other insiders boards have and not very many participants on the boards either.