Tiger Stadium # 5 on CBS list

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by eric d, Jun 30, 2003.

1. eric d

eric d Founding Member

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Except for Nebraska, the six named so far are all southern schools. Book it. The Yankees are saved for the top 3. Michigan, Notre Dame and Ohio State. He'll probably throw Happy Valley in there at #4 because those northerners still haven't realized that if Penn State played in the SEC, they would be another Vandy.

3. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

The entire list was leaked last week and posted here. Here's the link to the entire list and a list of the top 4:

1. Texas A&M
    2. Notre Dame
    3. Tennessee
    4. Florida

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/6437023

Dodd writes primarily on the SEC and southern schools, so that may be the reason for his omission of many northern schools. Regardless, any list of stadiums with Kyle Field at #1 lacks any semblance of credibility.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

TEXAS A & M??????!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cuss: :cuss: :shock: :shock: That boy cheerin', fat slob kissin' goat ranch??? Dude's lost all credibility, except 8 of 10 are from the south...Can we still say "south" or does that rile people too?

5. SoLa in NoIll

SabanFan, as a resident of Evanston, Illinois, I am highly offended by the term "south." :)

I've already vented in another thread about Dodd's ratings for "architecture" and his ranking of Kyle Field tied for second with the L.A. Colliseum behind the Rose Bowl. Don't get me started...

6. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Architecture shouldn't be a category. We got a 7.5 for that. What the hell does that mean? So based on the way our stadium was built, designed, and assembled...we're ranked behind A&M? I mean, I am happy at being 5, that is pretty good...but I feel like the architecture category was put in there so he could have more control over the exact rankings without pissing anyone off....

7. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I agree with UGA being #10 and I would put Death Valley, Neyland, Swamp ahead of UGA so I dont want to seem like I am bitching. But how the hell does LSU get 7.5 in Architecture and UGA get 6.5???? Uh, hello? What the hell does that even mean anyway.

8. SoLa in NoIll

Dodd obtained his architecture appreciation from building erector sets, hence the high ratings for Kyle Field and Doak Campbell. Pay no attention to his nonsense.

9. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Saying south is quite offensive as it stirs up memories of the civil war and colonel reb, the 60's and so forth. I am sure you just offended many.:D