Tiger Stadium Seating

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ScoobaTiger, Aug 23, 2003.

1. ScoobaTiger

ScoobaTiger Founding Member

I'm currently looking to buy tickets in the South Endzone in Sec. 2. I was wondering if this is the visitors' side or student section or where the band sits. I have been to a couple of games before but can't remember if I sat in the north or south endzone. I just want to get a better idea where the seats are. Thanks!!

2. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Students sit in the north-west corner. Visitors sit in the south-east corner. Hope that helps.

3. setx-tiger

setx-tiger Freshman

it does help . . .

. . . to cut down on violence with the visitors on the opposite side of the stadium from the students.

4. tigerfanintampa

tigerfanintampa Founding Member

South endzone, section 2 is where the visitors sit. I'd try to find another seat!

5. r_bear42

r_bear42 Founding Member

Section 2 is at the bottom of the south east endzone just south of where the visiting cheerleaders are located. The vistiors sections start at about the goal post in the south endzone and extend around the east sidelines to about the 40 or 50 yard line. All in the lower part of the stadium. If you go to lsusports.net and click on facilities there is a seating chart that identifies each section. On the east side they sit in sections 1, 4, 7 and 10. In the south endzone they sit in sections 1 thru 4. Hope this helps.