tiger Stadium

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JSracing, May 13, 2004.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Ok it's been a while since I've been. I was like 16 yrs old. I sat sorta down on by the 20 yrd line, home team side. This year a bunch of us from up here are going to a few games and we are trying to figure out what side to sit on and where? I've looked at the seating charts and there are so many choices it's baffling. Which is the HOMe side? We sorta want a good view and backs on our seats. Thanks!

2. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

The West side is the Tiger's home.

3. gotskeeters

gotskeeters Founding Member

Well unfortunately, getting seats with backs is next to impossible, unless you already have season tickets. Other than that, look to the upper decks for multiple-person seating. The new (East) upper deck is more spacious than the West, and you can hear the band and student section very well from there. (It's all about the ambiance!) Pretty good seats. If you want to sit lower, you may only find a couple seats together at a time.

4. LStUdent

LStUdent Founding Member

South end vone is visitors, well the lower section is. The first few rows behind the visitors bench and at the top south end of the east upper is visitors. But other than big SEC games, the visitors don't bring enough fans to fill out more than a corner of the south end zone.

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Well we can take in stadium seats, we just want some Damn good seats since its such a long drive. and not in the middle of the visitors section. I notice that the upper decks have a pretty damn good view of the field.

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Maybe the new East upper but you don't want to be in the West upper. You could probably see your house in Oklahoma from up there but the players look like ants. Sat up there one time and that was one too many. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

7. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

East upper is high but its in the stadium.

Sometimes I watch the traffic on the bridge :grin: I bring in stadium seats and love it. Be advised that some of the seats may be in the middle of general admission or visitors. BUT they are all in the stadium :thumb:

GOOD LUCK

8. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I love sitting in the East Upper Deck...or even the old West Upper Deck. You
    get a great overall view of the field and can watch the plays develop.

9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Last year for the Arkansas game, we had tickets in the endzone opposite the student section about 5 rows off of the field. It was great--we just had to duck for extra points/field goals.

Who needs stadium seats? Won't you want to be standing 90% of the time anyway?

10. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I think everyone should sit in the upper decks for at least one game on a beautiful fall evening, the view is beautiful and it's a lot louder than I thought it would be that high up. For the MSU overtime game a few years ago that we won I was actually 3 rows from the top, really pissed off as the lady on the phone evidentally confused her last row with her first row :po: but we ended up enjoying it. Wouldn't want to sit up there often but like I said, we enjoyed it that time.