tiger Stadium

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JSracing, May 13, 2004.

1. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Agreed!! Don't get me wrong I enjoy my seats. :thumb:

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

View the field at Tiger Stadium from your seat

Take the link to a map of Tiger Stadium. Click on your section, and a view of the field from that section will appear.

Good luck finding a prime seat, but sometimes fingers up on gameday still works.

Tiger Stadium Seating Chart

3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

The good thing is that regardles of where you sit in Tiger Stadium, you never have to worry about it raining !

4. JasonBohn

JasonBohn Founding Member

umm, yeah, with the exception of that UL-Monroe game last year, which happened to be my first game....hahaha

5. ramah

ramah Founding Member

I call Bull**** on this one

I used to buy 100+ Wal-Mart plastic ponchos for $2.99 a pop ... I'd have my nephew run the whole operation and hit a few Wal-Marts on the day before the game ... just so he'd get to go to the games ... I'd hold the bag and he'd sell what he had in his hands for $10 a pop on our walk into the stadium. Buffy & Jody never cried about paying a few bucks to keep their butts dry. We sold 'em out in less than 30 minutes every time for a tidy profit of several hundred bucks. Hey, so we kept a case of ponchos in the garage one year when it actually cleared up. How much do season tickets cost? Not a nickel for some. The price of those ponchos have gone up a buck or so ... but the same principle is there ... too many people think it never rains in Tiger Stadium ... and too many people go home after the game with wet chafed arses. :hihi:

6. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

I did in 1982 # 4 Washington came to town and we won 40 something to very little. I swore that I would never sit up there again and I have not. We had season tickets then and my dad made me and a buddy sit up there. I have my own tickets now and I will never and I said never sit in the WEST UPPER ever again. Thank God they are taking it down.

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Cool link. Love looking at the stadium like that, kind of the calm before the storm. Wish they would give you the views of the river and campus from the higher seats, espcially around dusk.