Tiger Stadium...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TennesseeTiger, Jan 29, 2003.

?

What do you think should be done for future renovation/expansion of Tiger Stadium?

1. Leave it just like it is now.

4 vote(s)
    8.9%
  2. Replace the west upper deck to mirror the east upper deck and stop there.

13 vote(s)
    28.9%
  3. Replace the old upper deck and close the ends to make a monster stadium.

26 vote(s)
    57.8%
  4. We need a state-of-the-art retractable-roof stadium!!!

2 vote(s)
    4.4%
  1. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

There are enough restoration technologies out there to keep Tiger Stadium alive. It doesn't have to be demolished any time soon.

2. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

My seats are in the North endzone, and

before LSU goes out and spends gazillions on replacing the west upper deck, can someone please, please, please do something about the concession areas and bathrooms????????

I sat in the east deck on the Tiger terrace and i thought i died and went to heaven!! The concession area was accessable, there were multiple urinals, not the troughs we have in the north endzone.

Nothing has been done since the 1930's to modernize some parts of the stadium - why can't we do something like that?

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Write to Skip Bertman and Mark Emmert and tell them. If they don't hear from the public, they won't know. Do you think they've ever been in the north end zone?

Try writing the TAF as well. If they are taking bonuses on seats in the old part of the stadium, let them spend some of it on renovations.